Genoa 14 - 0 22 - 0
Elmwood 10 - 4 13 - 9
Eastwood 9 - 5 10 - 12
Rossford 8 - 6 8 - 14
Otsego 6 - 8 11 - 11
Woodmore 5 - 9 10 - 12
Fostoria 4 - 10 7 - 15
Lake 0 - 14 1 - 21

Unfortunately Rossford is up to D2 where they would have to get by Rogers to get out of the district. Eastwood could make the district semi or final depending on draw, but I don't think they can beat Stritch or Evergreen.

D1nwobb

That sounds about right to me.

2018-19 Standings

Northern Buckeye Conference
Genoa 14 - 0 22 - 0
Elmwood 10 - 4 13 - 9
Eastwood 9 - 5 10 - 12
Rossford 8 - 6 8 - 14
Otsego 6 - 8 11 - 11
Woodmore 5 - 9 10 - 12
Fostoria 4 - 10 7 - 15
Lake 0 - 14 1 - 21

Unfortunately Rossford is up to D2 where they would have to get by Rogers to get out of the district. Eastwood could make the district semi or final depending on draw, but I don't think they can beat Stritch or Evergreen.
Eastwood, Elmwood, Woodmore, and Fostoria are all headed east as part of the Norwalk district. Willard is the favorite at this point.

nwosportsfan

2018-19 Standings

Genoa 14 - 0 22 - 0
Elmwood 10 - 4 13 - 9
Eastwood 9 - 5 10 - 12
Rossford 8 - 6 8 - 14
Otsego 6 - 8 11 - 11
Woodmore 5 - 9 10 - 12
Fostoria 4 - 10 7 - 15
Lake 0 - 14 1 - 21

Safe to say that rossford is going to be good for the next couple years. Started 2 freshman and 1 sophomore last year. They also have a lot of size compared to everyone else in the nbc.

2018-19 Standings

Genoa 14 - 0 22 - 0
Elmwood 10 - 4 13 - 9
Eastwood 9 - 5 10 - 12
Rossford 8 - 6 8 - 14
Otsego 6 - 8 11 - 11
Woodmore 5 - 9 10 - 12
Fostoria 4 - 10 7 - 15
Lake 0 - 14 1 - 21

Stritch looked pretty good this morning against Rossford and Clay. Rossford will have to get MUCH better defensively to compete with Rogers.

Smalls

Stritch looked pretty good this morning against Rossford and Clay. Rossford will have to get MUCH better defensively to compete with Rogers.
I watched some of that scrimmage.

Clay looks to be improved, even without Big Frank playing. Their over under on wins is 6.

Rossford has some nice pieces, but will need to shorten their bench. They will really struggle to defend anyone one on one.

Stritch looked solid, but I would like to see them play faster. They have a lot of team speed, but I didn't see them get out on the break much at all (at least before I left). They are working in a ton of new guys who need to up their effort when defending and running the floor.

I watched some of that scrimmage.

Clay looks to be improved, even without Big Frank playing. Their over under on wins is 6.

Rossford has some nice pieces, but will need to shorten their bench. They will really struggle to defend anyone one on one.

Stritch looked solid, but I would like to see them play faster. They have a lot of team speed, but I didn't see them get out on the break much at all (at least before I left). They are working in a ton of new guys who need to up their effort when defending and running the floor.
Kind of what I saw, too. Rossford will be fine in the NBC. Stopping dribble penetration will be a problem when they play OOC and in the tournament. Not a lot of quickness on the perimeter and none of the big kids is really a capable rim protector. I could see them playing a lot of zone.

The older Borovich won't be able to play the second half, so they have to balance shortening the bench with giving the guys who'll replace him some time.

Having 30 fouls to give in the post (25 of them on illegal screens) might come in handy at some point.,

I wouldn't be surprised to see two or three freshmen start getting time on the varsity by the middle of the year.

Stritch looks awfully good to me.

Clay looked like a team capable of winning some games in the NLL.