Non Profit Wrestling Camp

brianwr112

I'm trying to start a one week, non-profit wrestling camp in SW Ohio which would provide opportunities for kids who wouldn't normally have the opportunity to get high level instruction the chance to do so. This is just in the very early planning stages and would obviously need sponsors, clinicians and such.

I'd love to start this at the youth level but also include MS and HS age kids. My goal is to not only teach wrestling but also life lessons and the importance of education.

Other goals
-creating a Board
-having HS kids eventually become counselors after successfully showing their interest in the camp and helping others
-create leaders no matter what their record on the mat is
-offer scholarships to kids who advance through the program and plan to attend college

Looking for people to help out and assist me in any way they can.

I'll be in contact with both of you. I also posted this on my FB page and have received interest on there.

Insurance question...Would a USA Wrestling Card cover such a thing and if not does anyone know what type of insurance plan would best fit this type of thing and where I could try o find such coverage

Keep me in the loop.

Maybe as someone would could sit with the HS kids and discuss their plans for wrestling in college or just college in general. Give them the details that many HS kids wouldn't consider simply because they're 18 and just haven't experienced the "after-math" of attending college.

You got my info. Keep in touch.

I'll be in contact with both of you. I also posted this on my FB page and have received interest on there.

Insurance question...Would a USA Wrestling Card cover such a thing and if not does anyone know what type of insurance plan would best fit this type of thing and where I could try o find such coverage

OH-WAY can be an option also. If interested please call

Ken Dunn
513-378-9847