NL Championship Series: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Milwaukee Brewers

Who wins NL Championship Series: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Milwaukee Brewers?

• Los Angeles Dodgers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers in 5

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers in 6

• Los Angeles Dodgers in 7

• Milwaukee Brewers in 4

• Milwaukee Brewers in 5

• Milwaukee Brewers in 6

• Milwaukee Brewers in 7

• Total voters

What did you all think about the Brewers starting the lefty reliever...for one batter last night?

I had to laugh when the pundits starting going nuts, saying how it forced the Dodgers to start their alternate lineup for the lefty and then burned those guys when the righty was put in.

What BS.

If I was the LAD manager I woulda called their bluff and kept the lineup as if the righty was starting knowing the reliever wont be going that long.

I hate it when they say it "forces" the manager to use a different hitter/pitcher when moves are made.

What about Machado kicking the 1se baseman in the leg? What a non story, if the Brewers are upset about it keep your mouths shut and next time Machado came to bat throw a high hard one at his noggin. What would the liberal media and players of today think about the playing style of Pete Rose.

Didn't see that play but heard about them talking about it this morning about how the 1B kept his foot on the bag way too long afterwards.

Think it was the most recent game, but there was that INF hit and then the throwing error to the SS where he ended up coming around to tie it that inning.

They put that error on the SS< which it should be, but they made no comments about the 1B on that play. There is a time and place where the 1B needs to do his job and make sure the ball does not get past him and times when he needs to try for the impossible dig.

He needed to come off the base and do his part in knocking it down.

Didn't see that play but heard about them talking about it this morning about how the 1B kept his foot on the bag way too long afterwards.

Think it was the most recent game, but there was that INF hit and then the throwing error to the SS where he ended up coming around to tie it that inning.

They put that error on the SS< which it should be, but they made no comments about the 1B on that play. There is a time and place where the 1B needs to do his job and make sure the ball does not get past him and times when he needs to try for the impossible dig.

He needed to come off the base and do his part in knocking it down.

Here is the " incident " : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKn67tgFRQ