Nikki Haley

Nikki Haley has been my choice since Nov. 2019.

I hope she wins the nomination. I can't wait to see the left try to attack her. Lmao

"try to attack her" ..........????

Never underestimate the viciousness of leftists; they will gladly seek to destroy anyone who may be in the way of their radical, anti-American agenda.

Never underestimate the viciousness of leftists; they will gladly seek to destroy anyone who may be in the way of their radical, anti-American agenda.
Of course the Left will.

The key is how will that play with Suburban women?

Umm I think in terms of taking things seriously , trolls going to a thread and stalking and individual complaining what’s contained on the thread they say they don’t care about ( care about trolling me ) is taking their need to be crappy people a little too seriously . Some of the content I sometimes post here is work that is done anyway and sometimes I include it he
sometimes I don’t . As for having a reasonable expectation of what will be discussed ? You came for months and never discussed the program ( only were overt trolls) at all because you don’t know anything or care . . But what you still seem to care about is mentioning what shouldn’t be contained . Why would you care what is there or not when you have no interest in the thread title anyway ?

Why does it seem to offend you and get you to comment ? The two of you are two bit pedantic trolls . That’s it really . Your main thing is to annoy people . Commenting on the fact that you’re a crappy person isn’t that serious of a thing or taking things too seriously . It’s an easy call given your behaviors.
The non Coffman talk is not for everyone some like it some don’t but most don’t complain and whine about it like two guys from out of the general CO area
who one day came to troll last year and continue to be who they are . Which isn’t much .
First there have been numerous other people ask and point out that most of the content on the coffman thread isn't related to coffman at all. Pretending it's just two people is not honest all. And yes I came to see how the coach is doing. Sorry it didn't meet your requirements for your thread.

You try to run others off that you don't like. In some cases you got people banned from your special thread.

You act like people that don't live in the columbus area have no business being interested in HS sports in that area. News flash....it's not the 80s and the internet opens what used to be more regionally geographic topics to the rest of the world. It used to be you had to rely on local news reports to get info that is literally now at your fingertips now. So if someone who lives outside of Columbus is interested in some aspect of the program you support you shouldn't be surprised at all. Be it someone just wanting to see how the new coach is doing because that coach is from an area the poster is familiar with, if someone's family just moved to Dublin area and they want info, or maybe a team from one person's area is playing coffman in the playoffs or regular season....those are all valid reasons.

And if you start treating them hostile what do you expect back?

Look, I have no doubt you know way more about sports betting than I care to know. Good for you that you do that as income or hobby. And I get that you might want to share. But if people want to criticize you should be prepared to take it and not behave like you do because yappi.com is a PUBLIC forum. That's why I suggested a podcast. You can share your insights and with sport betting live in Ohio now I am sure some people will love it. That's an honest suggestion. I think it would be awesome for you and since you care so much about people reading your posts think about your potential listeners!

I hope you loosen up harry and start not taking things so dang personal.

First there have been numerous other people ask and point out that most of the content on the coffman thread isn't related to coffman at all. Pretending it's just two people is not honest all. And yes I came to see how the coach is doing. Sorry it didn't meet your requirements for your thread.

You try to run others off that you don't like. In some cases you got people banned from your special thread.

You act like people that don't live in the columbus area have no business being interested in HS sports in that area. News flash....it's not the 80s and the internet opens what used to be more regionally geographic topics to the rest of the world. It used to be you had to rely on local news reports to get info that is literally now at your fingertips now. So if someone who lives outside of Columbus is interested in some aspect of the program you support you shouldn't be surprised at all. Be it someone just wanting to see how the new coach is doing because that coach is from an area the poster is familiar with, if someone's family just moved to Dublin area and they want info, or maybe a team from one person's area is playing coffman in the playoffs or regular season....those are all valid reasons.

And if you start treating them hostile what do you expect back?

Look, I have no doubt you know way more about sports betting than I care to know. Good for you that you do that as income or hobby. And I get that you might want to share. But if people want to criticize you should be prepared to take it and not behave like you do because yappi.com is a PUBLIC forum. That's why I suggested a podcast. You can share your insights and with sport betting live in Ohio now I am sure some people will love it. That's an honest suggestion. I think it would be awesome for you and since you care so much about people reading your posts think about your potential listeners!

I hope you loosen up harry and start not taking things so dang personal.
I actually suggested he start a betting/gambling thread in an appropriate forum. I doubt he saw it because he was so focused on writing the word "troll" over and over. At this point he can just copy and paste the same post over and over. That way he saves time and the potential of butchering every post.
I totally agree with you, he could be so "popular" if he started gambling thread.....

The leftists won't need to attack her. Extreme MAGAs are already trying to destroy her. By the time the primary is over, she will have been ripped to shreds.

The leftists won't need to attack her. Extreme MAGAs are already trying to destroy her. By the time the primary is over, she will have been ripped to shreds.
The Republican race for President might be wide open. Major set back for Trump.
Trump 2024 campaign faces a powerful new foe
"The Koch political machine, which fuels the most powerful donor network in conservative politics, is declaring itself as be part of the NeverTrump effort for 2024, aiming to deny former President Donald Trump a third nomination for the White House."

Concerning my Health, I hope I'm around to vote for Haley in the 2024 election. I have been diagnosed with something called Myelofibrosis, a rare form of leukemia. I've been given 1-2 years to live. Thank you for your interest in my health status.
So sorry to hear this. Hope you find as much joy and happiness you can in the time you have left. God Bless.

Concerning my Health, I hope I'm around to vote for Haley in the 2024 election. I have been diagnosed with something called Myelofibrosis, a rare form of leukemia. I've been given 1-2 years to live. Thank you for your interest in my health status.
Makes my recent hip and knee replacement surgeries as mild inconveniences. Sorry to hear its reach that point. Prayers on making the best of it while you continue to fight through it.

Hey, we fought on the same side in the Massill00ney Wars. You'll always a brother in arms.

You've already beaten the actuaries, and a centipede ball, to boot. Keep it up.