Night of Rage

gneiss rocks

Another DNC/government sponsored riot coming to a city near you.
Will we see anyone trespassing or parading on government property. Will anyone die, will they start fires, more than 3 hours, will they bring guns?
We have already seen many assaults, firebombings ect. of places trying to help pregnant women. Illegal protest outside justice houses, and a attempted assassination of supreme court justice and the media is silent.

Amazing how the FBI can find and arrest 31 guys who did nothing yet and planned possibly use smoke bombs yet they look the other way when real terrorisms presents itself with a full advertising campaign.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/night-rage-flyers-spotted-dc-ahead-roe-v-wade-decision

Will we see anyone trespassing or parading on government property. Will anyone die, will they start fires, more than 3 hours, will they bring guns?
We have already seen many assaults, firebombings ect. of places trying to help pregnant women. Illegal protest outside justice houses, and a attempted assassination of supreme court justice and the media is silent.

Amazing how the FBI can find and arrest 31 guys who did nothing yet and planned possibly use smoke bombs yet they look the other way when real terrorisms presents itself with a full advertising campaign.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/night-rage-flyers-spotted-dc-ahead-roe-v-wade-decision
They never seem to riot near me. Hope that changes

Funny, whenever I see these protestors who are so full of rage, they don’t seem to be of child bearing age, the right gender or nobody would knock them up anyway ??

My assumption is that we will see small scale violence instead of 2020 riots mayhem. I hope I’m wrong and we see no violence but I just don’t see that as likely.

We are also going to see a test case on what happens when the court revokes a right.

My assumption is that we will see small scale violence instead of 2020 riots mayhem. I hope I’m wrong and we see no violence but I just don’t see that as likely.

We are also going to see a test case on what happens when the court revokes a right.
Abortion is a “right” ??

No rights are being revoked, they are sending the decision to the states per the US constitution...RBG even said it was bad law and belonged with the states

That's not what's happening so...

It requires a group effort but it's privacy. ?‍♂️
64939666-D480-42F5-B153-CD47CDF86A67.jpeg

Hey it's the russian blog.... good lord you are a magnet for russian propaganda...well done. Komrade GROCK

Last edited:
Hey it's the russian blog.... good lord you are a magnet for russian propaganda...well done. Komrade GROCK

Russian propaganda LOL...if you have not figured it out yet, everyone who tells the truth is "Russian propaganda" ..even Hunter's own laptop...you are a fool!

Funny, whenever I see these protestors who are so full of rage, they don’t seem to be of child bearing age, the right gender or nobody would knock them up anyway ??
You put your finger squarely on the issue here for these protesters.

Their real fear is that if abortion were to become illegal they would be exposed as their friends would expect them to become pregnant, and when no baby is produced it will clearly demonstrate just how unattractive they are to men.

For the last forty nine years it has been a right in this country. There’s three generations that have known this to be true pretty much all of their lives.
What you say is true, but I believe is wrong the way it was decided prior to todays decision. Fact is according to this court, that right never existed under the constitution.

What we get today is a return away from federal authority on non constitutional issues and a strengthened states rights to decide these morally controversial issues. Somehow we have willingly went along with non constitutionally explicit issues being determined by federal courts.

What we get today is a return away from federal authority on non constitutional issues and a strengthened states rights to decide these morally controversial issues. Somehow we have willingly went along with non constitutionally explicit issues being determined by federal courts.
This is the key point. States rights are limited when they oppose articulated rights in the constitution like gun ownership. But with abortion, whch is not an articulated right, decisions are better left to the local & state level.

Some pretty nasty stuff happened last night and tonight might be worse And we get the spectacle of SCOTUS justices moved to safe locations:

Of course the MSM will downplay the violence in an effort to hide the violent reaction to the Supreme Court ruling.

For the last forty nine years it has been a right in this country. There’s three generations that have known this to be true pretty much all of their lives.
And for the last 20 years state of the art medical imaging of fetuses shows that after 4 or 5 months abortion looks an awfully lot like infanticide. If anything the abortion question has gotten a lot more complicated.

Some pretty nasty stuff happened last night and tonight might be worse And we get the spectacle of SCOTUS justices moved to safe locations:

Of course the MSM will downplay the violence in an effort to hide the violent reaction to the Supreme Court ruling.

All of the justices are in some form of protection right now and have been since the draft leak.