Who wins?

• Rams

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Bengals

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

My prediction:
Rams in a route.

OR..... Bengals have a chance to win at the end and their kicker misses an easy one and Rams win.

Just have a sneaking feeling that with all the praise he has received he is due to miss one and wreck the season.

So let it be written.......

My prediction:
Rams in a route.

OR..... Bengals have a chance to win at the end and their kicker misses an easy one and Rams win.

Just have a sneaking feeling that with all the praise he has received he is due to miss one and wreck the season.

What route are they taking hillbilly boy ??

Hard to bet against the Bengals as the Rams are the same as Tennessee and not as good as the Chefs. I’ll go Bengals 31 Lambs 17. Stafford will throw three picks and OBJ will drop a sure TD

My prediction:
Rams in a route.

you should watch the game with peeboy. he might have girls over to watch with him. not sure why losers would post on a thread about bengals in superbowl when they don't like the team. especially when they aren't rams fans either??????

jtk
()

you should watch the game with peeboy. he might have girls over to watch with him. not sure why losers would post on a thread about bengals in superbowl when they don't like the team. especially when they aren't rams fans either??????

jtk
()
This is a thread on the SB. Makes no difference if you like either team. Thavoice just gave his opinion on who he thought was going to win.

This is a thread on the SB. Makes no difference if you like either team. Thavoice just gave his opinion on who he thought was going to win.
Some people only want to hear an opinion if it mirrors their own.

I just have a bad feeling their kicker, who has been amazing, misses a kick late that loses the game.

I'll be rooting for the bungels...but If they lose I hope OBJ has a huge game to put more shade on mayfeld and te Browns.

Ford Field is a warm place, Ha!

Time to go to my other home; Burbank, Ca. I can only take so much cold/snow

Burbank! When we go, we bang around Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Pasadena, and WEHO. The best of L.A.

Was out there last week, 72-73 daytime, 48-50 at night. Nice change for sure. Mid 80's even better.

Burbank! When we go, we bang around Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Pasadena, and WEHO. The best of L.A.

Was out there last week, 72-73 daytime, 48-50 at night. Nice change for sure. Mid 80's even better.
The Valley, San Fernando, is the place to be!

jtk
()
I want the Bengals to win, but tell me how they manage to score enough points with that OL vs the Rams DL. Keep in mind, the this time the other QB isn’t Ryan Tannehill.

Swear this Omar boy slow! Certainly can tell Omar never even played 3rd Grade Football. The Bengals and their Offensive Line are in the Super Bowl. Should they cry like you and say the other Team is so good we are staying home? You suffer from mental illness,slow or Both?

Rams secondary is exploitable. Need to have quick throws available to Burrow on every play or it's sack city.

I want the Bengals to win, but tell me how they manage to score enough points with that OL vs the Rams DL. Keep in mind, the this time the other QB isn’t Ryan Tannehill.
Um, they just beat Mahomes with that O line you pea brain

And the Chiefs DL isn’t nearly as good as the Rams.
Chris Jones is an all pro and Melvin Ingram is a stud. Everyone knows the Bengals need a better O line, there’s no use crying about it right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Jones is an all pro and Melvin Ingram is a stud, stop showing how stupid you are. Everyone knows the Bengals need a better O line, there’s no use crying about it right now
Aaron Donald & Von Miller are far better than both. The titans DL is comparable, but again, the Rams don’t have a dud like Tannehill at QB.

Aaron Donald & Von Miller are far better than both. The titans DL is comparable, but again, the Rams don’t have a dud like Tannehill at QB.
Donald is a little better than Jones. Von Miller and Ingram are about the same. Quit talking about Tannehill, that was one game and honestly Stafford is not that much better than Tannehill

Donald is a little better than Jones. Von Miller and Ingram are about the same. Quit talking about Tannehill, that was one game and honestly Stafford is not that much better than Tannehill
So much rationalizing, none of what you said is true. The Bengals do have better skill talent on Offense, but if Burrow doesn’t have time to get them the ball, they have no chance.

Omar is right.

Prop bet:. Which will be higher.... Bengal QBs getting sacked or......beer commercials?