NFL Offseason - 2012

wasnt Adams part of the tatoo -5? well, its just another example of how stupid one can be --they KNOW they are getting teated at the combine ,,its not a surprise or random drug test .... i was hoping the Browns didint take him at 22 like some mock's have it anyway now im really hoping they dont

wasnt Adams part of the tatoo -5? well, its just another example of how stupid one can be --they KNOW they are getting teated at the combine ,,its not a surprise or random drug test .... i was hoping the Browns didint take him at 22 like some mock's have it anyway now im really hoping they dont

I find it funny that you think NFL management cares about pot use.

It will be a sad day in pro football when the Los Angeles Vikings take the field.

I'll be pretty devastated if it happens.There's no way in hell I'll ever root for a team from LA. Right now there's a possibility that they'll pass the Arden Hills plan, but it doesn't look very likely. Minnesota has already lost the Lakers to LA and North Stars to Dallas. It really sucks

I'll be pretty devastated if it happens.There's no way in hell I'll ever root for a team from LA. Right now there's a possibility that they'll pass the Arden Hills plan, but it doesn't look very likely. Minnesota has already lost the Lakers to LA and North Stars to Dallas. It really sucks

This is the worst. Hopefully things work out and they stay in Minnesota. When we lost the Browns it was like a kick in the dick. Those who haven't been through it don't often understand. I'm rooting for ya.

This is the worst. Hopefully things work out and they stay in Minnesota. When we lost the Browns it was like a kick in the dick. Those who haven't been through it don't often understand. I'm rooting for ya.

Agreed, I didn't even watch an NFL game until the Browns were in Cleveland again. How many freakin teams do they need in that area?

Vikes fans unite, and fight to keep your team!!!

http://www.startribune.com/politics/statelocal/148341585.html

Stadium Bill approved by Minnesota Senate, 8-6. :thumb: Very good news but still not over yet. It's a $1B plan with the team paying $427M, the state paying $398M, and the city paying $150M. The visit by Goodell must have really scared everyone. A lot of the Republicans are pretty pissed about it though. Just read the comments under that article.

Last edited:
WOW....Ravens LB Terrell Suggs is expected to undergo surgery on his torn Achilles next week. He is likely out for the 2012 season.

Apparently did it playing pickup basketball

Normally I'd never root for someone to get hurt but Ray Lewis and Terrel Suggs are two I root for to get hurt every year. More so Suggs than Lewis though.

Either Jay Cutler doesn't like being photographed while walking his Mississippi Leghumper, or he's showing the world that his broken finger is healing nicely. . .

Sort of old new but Adrian Peterson was put in jail in Texas a few days ago after resisting arrest. Supposedly it took 3-4 cops to take him down. What better way to rehab a torn ACL?

How can you only be charged with resisting arrest? Doesn't there have to be something that you were originally getting arrested for as well?

How can you only be charged with resisting arrest? Doesn't there have to be something that you were originally getting arrested for as well?

I think if the Cops just try and put handcuffs on you for questioning, where you aren't yet being arrested and you resist, they can book you for resisting arrest.

This article explains what happened though