NFL News

14Red

An announcement came out Friday, that Adam Jones will be suspended for the first game of the upcoming NFL season.

Anyone who's seen the video of Pac Man's arrest and how he conducted himself would easily say this is too light. I'm simply amazed that for all we know about this particular player, he only gets a one game suspension?

Because Mike Brown thinks about the negative impact cutting him would have on Pacman's daughter and he can't bring himself to do it.

If he isn't the biggest jack*** owner in pro sports I don't know who is. The organization is embarrassing on so many different levels.

Tannehill may be done. If you are Miami, do you bag the season to be in position to draft one of these young QBs, throw some money at Cutler if he can put a good workout together, bite the Kaep bullet, or try to trade for someone like Osweiler ?

Tannehill may be done. If you are Miami, do you bag the season to be in position to draft one of these young QBs, throw some money at Cutler if he can put a good workout together, bite the Kaep bullet, or try to trade for someone like Osweiler ?

1. Oswiller
2. Cutler
last. Kaep - he's done. No right minded person would want to bring him into your lockerroom. Yes, you get all the PC stuff about him standing up for what he believes, but deep down, he left an unmendable wound in alot of people, especially older, well respected business men. He blew it.

1. Oswiller
2. Cutler
last. Kaep - he's done. No right minded person would want to bring him into your lockerroom. Yes, you get all the PC stuff about him standing up for what he believes, but deep down, he left an unmendable wound in alot of people, especially older, well respected business men. He blew it.

Are you race-baiting here, or just dumb ?

Apparently Cutler agrees to a $10-13 million deal with Miami. The social activitist guy with the big Afro must be mildly irritated.

Not a Dolphins fan, not a Cutler fan, but glad for the signing. Funny how the talking heads who have no ownership of anything have all the ideas as to whom should be signed and brought onto teams.
Kaep can go play in Canada or arena football or something. No NFL team wants him and his sideshow.

Apparently Cutler agrees to a $10-13 million deal with Miami. The social activitist guy with the big Afro must be mildly irritated.

The guy with the Castro T-shirt would be a huge hit in Miami, no doubt :laugh:

Cutler's best was with Gace. He was the best choice out there if he's in decent shape.

Now Michael Bennett of the Seahawks and Marshan Lynch are sitting during the anthem. My guess in a another year or so, you won't see the national anthem played at sporting events. These guys just don't get it.

Won't be the first time. So Taco, please enlighten us with your opinion on players who sit during the anthem. Should the NFL do anything about it or is it not a big deal??

I've made my opinion well known on the issue. I don't agree with it but it isn't a big deal. Only someone like you, who isn't happy unless he is always complaining, thinks this is a big deal.

Just because you are incapable of comprehending most things you read doesn't mean myself, Neo, etc. don't give an opinion on things.

I have no issue if a player wants to sit. I also support the NFL and their franchises holding those players accountable for those actions as they see fit. Most importantly, I don't care about it. Sit, stand, do backflips, it's just silly drama people like 14red care about imo. But expect to see a lot more of it in the coming weeks as players react to the President's comments re: Charlottesville.

I feel you will see one of the two following in a season or two.
1. the players will stay in the locker room for the anthem, or
2. there will be on anthem played at games.

Now there has certainly been many who don't agree with the US or all that stuff, Mahmood Abdul Rauf for one.
Now some will make the case that there is not an employment reason to have an anthem. After all, remember when the pledge of allegiance was the norm for our school days way back when? I don't know of any employers who play the anthem at their workplaces. So I think it's eventually going to go away, because we now placate to the small number, rather than majority rules anymore.

So Neo, how about giving an opinion on the subject, or is just calling people dumb the best you can do? What do you think about players who sit during the anthem? Big deal or not?

I could not care less about what players do during the national anthem. However, my opinion on the issue has nothing to do with whether your claim that they'll stop playing the anthem within a year is idiotic. Which it most certainly was.

Whatever happens, we can count on you to whine about it.

I believe commenting on sports items on a message board isn't whining. In fact, you should be happy I post thoughts and comments on here, it's mostly what you respond to. Rarely see any original thoughts or comments from you.

I believe commenting on sports items on a message board isn't whining. In fact, you should be happy I post thoughts and comments on here, it's mostly what you respond to. Rarely see any original thoughts or comments from you.

That's because you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.