NFL News

BR1986FB

WTF is up with Pat Shurmur? Just saw a press conference with him and he looks like he's frosting/highlighting the tips of his hair yellow. Used to have a touch of gray when he was here in Cleveland.

thavoice

To get back to talkkng about legit stuff..... We have the new SNF song with C.U. I thought I was some sort of thing where she had to wear a skirt or shorts to show off those legs!!

Big big fail!

clarkgriswold

I'd say it's his body of work. Including blowing kisses to Colt fans after ejection.

If it's reduced to 8 after appeal, they will cut him anyway.
Exactly. If anyone ever earned a season long suspension, old Vontaze has. Two nice free agent signings for Chucky and Mayock- AB and Burfict.

clarkgriswold

The Burfict rap sheet:

Sept. 27, 2013 – Fined $10,000 for striking Packers tight end Ryan Taylor in the groin
Sept. 27, 2013 – Fined $21,000 for a hit on defenseless Packers wide receiver James Jones
Nov. 1, 2013 – Fined $21,000 for spearing Jets wide receiver Stephen Hill
Oct. 15, 2014 – Fined $25,000 for ankle-twisting on Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and tight end Greg Olsen
Dec. 18, 2015 – Fined $69,454 for two unnecessary roughness penalties and diving at Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s knee
Jan. 11, 2016 – Fined $50,000 for chin-shot on Ravens tight end Maxx Williams
Jan. 11, 2016Suspended three games for headshot on defenseless Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown, costing him $502,941
Oct. 19, 2016 – Fined $75,000 for stepping on Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount
Nov. 25, 2016 – Fined $12,154 for giving the middle finger to Bills fans in Cincinnati
Aug. 28, 2017 – Suspended three games (reduced from five) for hit on defenseless Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman in a preseason game, costing him $1,400,469
Oct. 27, 2017 – Fined $12,154 for kicking Steelers fullback Roosevelt Nix
March 16, 2018Suspended four games for violating the NFL’s performance-enhancing drug policy, costing him $1,839,362
Oct. 19, 2018 – Fined $112,000 for illegal hits on Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and running back James Conner
Dec. 7, 2018 – Fined $53,482 for lowering his helmet against Broncos fullback Andy Janovich
Sept. 30, 2019 – Suspended at least 12 games, more if the Raiders make the playoffs, for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Colts tight end Jack Doyle, costing him $1,163,787, per

cabezadecaballo

10 years ago that would have not even been a penalty.
Jack Tatum made a career of headhunting. NFL films glorified it by all defenders.

New age today.

It is not as if Burfict hasn't been warned and patiently admonished to change. He just says F__ off every time, eventually. Now he can f__ off, I guess. He'll probably be as dead as Tatum, sooner rather than later.

At some point, doesn't the NFLPA have an obligation to protect dude's opponents, too ?

Last edited:

thavoice

Josh Gordon released by the Pats, establishing that he did indeed eff away the best years of his career.
..and the seahawks had the 27th or 28th spot in the waiver pick up so pretty much the whole league pass over and didnt want him.

I think that speaks volumes as to the true inside story

cabezadecaballo

Has any ever seen a 6-2 team GET 2 points from the oddsmakers when playing a 2-6 team ? lotr's Bills are getting no respect for the wins on their weak first half schedule.