NFL Gameday Thread

You hope. If you say it enough (and you have) that makes it true. The other side of that coin is that BR saved a year of wear and tear on his body.
LOL

Sounds just like^ the, “Garrett must be lying because he didn’t wail like a to the media!!” narrative you guys have made a mantra out of. Thanks for the illustration ??

Ben has taken a real beating with his style of play. Time is short, no doubt.

Like the Browns often do - better in the middle of the field.

The QB with the better O line often looks better, but it’s beyond that.

Goff is not looking so great under pressure. The improvement in Jackson’s accuracy is remarkable.

The improvement in Jackson’s accuracy is remarkable.
Sadly, I could have made every throw he's made tonight. There hasn't been a Rams defender within 5 yards of any of his 9 passes. This reminds me of college football games where receivers run wide open all game long. Not sure if the Rams are playing on their heels because of his threat to run but it is the worst defensive performance I have seen in the NFL this year. No tackling, no speed, no heart from the Rams.

Sadly, I could have made every throw he's made tonight. There hasn't been a Rams defender within 5 yards of any of his 9 passes. This reminds me of college football games where receivers run wide open all game long. Not sure if the Rams are playing on their heels because of his threat to run but it is the worst defensive performance I have seen in the NFL this year. No tackling, no speed, no heart from the Rams.

They look lost. Hats off to Harbaugh

So if Dorsey runs Waffle House Fred out of town, I’m guessing you don’t want a “McVay guy”?

Last edited:
Too bad they don't have a running clock in the NFL like OHSAA. Crazy that Goff might have more passing yards tonight than Jackson.

12 men on the field changes a punt to going for it on 4th down. Just not prepared all game long.

Completely agree. As far as Baltimore goes, unbelievable. I would like to see how Lamar responds if the Rats ever get down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. I'm skeptical he can bring a team back with his arm but we may never get a chance to see it with how they're playing. Those TD passes, except one, were basically running play depth.

Lamar looks like he’s playing against air

Yup

Schobert>Matthews, Jr.

It's shocking we were able to contain him as well as we did.

The Ravens D is way better since we played them, and we are way less than without Garrett setting the edge on Lamar. We do have an offensive upgrade with the addition of Hunt, and maybe the Baker/OBJ dynamic is better this time.

Last edited:
This is where it will get interesting for Baltimore next year. Harbaugh has little to do with Lamar's development. It's all Roman. He'll likely get a head coaching gig next year and will his successor be able to replicate this?

You know the league will adjust. Kaepernick went to sh1t without Roman in SF added to the league compensating after film study. Lamar does have the better Harbaugh in his ear.

Lamar is faster than Kaep was, he has improved his accuracy, and seems to have a better attitude, though. He won't fall off the map like Kaep did even before the kneeling BS.

Completely agree. As far as Baltimore goes, unbelievable. I would like to see how Lamar responds if the Rats ever get down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. I'm skeptical he can bring a team back with his arm but we may never get a chance to see it with how they're playing. Those TD passes, except one, were basically running play depth.

I think that the Ravens better pray that someone knocks out NE - or at least that they take a loss somehow, since they would get the game in Baltimore with the tie-breaker. I don't see Lamar beating them in NE after playing Bill once already this year. The Pats' O will be better, and Bill has seen the Lamar tool box.

SF destroys Lamar in the SB if the Ravens make it.

Chicago playing dumb today. Penalties stop their drive and penalties keep a Detroit drive alive. Detroit looking good.

Josh Allen looking good today.
Agreed. Today's game was a good example how stats at the end of a game can be very misleading. Allen looked very good all game long and had the game well within hand. Prescott looked below average and never a threat in this game. One garbage time drive made his stats look far more impressive than they were throughout the game. Buffalo could become a real threat in the AFC with Allen's improvement.

Agreed. Today's game was a good example how stats at the end of a game can be very misleading. Allen looked very good all game long and had the game well within hand. Prescott looked below average and never a threat in this game. One garbage time drive made his stats look far more impressive than they were throughout the game. Buffalo could become a real threat in the AFC with Allen's improvement.

They are well coached. I wonder where the Browns would be if they'd have hired McDermott.