NFL Gameday Thread

I’m trying really hard not to be a homer for him, but I don’t think he’s the biggest issue. The OL is just garbage. There’s no other way to say it, they suck. Dalton isn’t anything special, but if you give him some time, he’s competent.

Yeah andy isn't the reason they are 0-4. He deserves better.

Sherman went out for SF for the OT coin flip, and old Pete only gave him Geno Smith to flare his two car garage nostrils at ?

Tessitore suffers from thinking the drama comes from the announcer. Booger just likes to hear himself talk.

Rare poor decision from Wilson there. Tough one

I will never watch, or not watch, a game because of announcers but man, booger is bad.
MNF steelers/dolphins we walked by the ESPN bus right outside the stadium and a few people were yelling "booger sucks" while walking by.

Dallas needs a new coach. Clap happy Garret is just not the guy to motivate them. Zeke has issues it seems. Just not as good as they think they are. Dak is another Romo and will not and has not won the big game.

Dallas needs a new coach. Clap happy Garret is just not the guy to motivate them. Zeke has issues it seems. Just not as good as they think they are. Dak is another Romo and will not and has not won the big game.

Jerry wants a yes man, and the narrative is that Jason Garret checks that box. If top coaches believe both, Jerry doesn't have enough money.

Kyle Shanahan asking out of Cleveland a few years back has sort of a new template out there for coaching success that bucks against Jerry Jones' style.

I like Rivers too. Shame he won't ever make it to the SB. The QB's from that class (Rivers, Eli) are starting to fall off a cliff. If Roethlisberger returns next year, I expect he will too.
You hope. If you say it enough (and you have) that makes it true. The other side of that coin is that BR saved a year of wear and tear on his body.

You hope. If you say it enough (and you have) that makes it true. The other side of that coin is that BR saved a year of wear and tear on his body.

Nothing to "hope." Unlike Tom Brady, Roethlisberger can't make chicken salad out of chicken (Steelers skill players). He's (TheRapist) always had to have a great to elite WR and a bell cow RB, which he has neither right now. Had he stayed healthy this year, I still think Pittsburgh's a .500 team. If he's going to function at a high level (doubtful), Colbert's going to have to go out and get a #1 WR, which Juju isn't, and a legit RB.