NFL Gameday Thread

Crusaders

Jags/Chiefs has been a bit wild. The Jags lost Foles in the first quarter with to apparent shoulder injury. Mahomes is trying to play through an ankle injury. Miles Jack was toss for punching someone and wouldn’t leave the field after being ejected.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins look atrocious and
Terry McLaurin having a great debut with the Redskins

NOticed they tweaked that new sideline view on SNF from their preseason and it looks much better and closer.

Steelers and Browns both got drilled. One difference is, one was expected, the other wasn't.

WE all do it, when the schedule comes out you put down the Ws and Ls.

Don tknow any right minded person putting a W for the steelers week one, however the Browns...yeah, I would say most had that as a W for them.

NOticed they tweaked that new sideline view on SNF from their preseason and it looks much better and closer.

Steelers and Browns both got drilled. One difference is, one was expected, the other wasn't.

WE all do it, when the schedule comes out you put down the Ws and Ls.

Don tknow any right minded person putting a W for the steelers week one, however the Browns...yeah, I would say most had that as a W for them.

Either way, both got smoked but I'd expect Pittsburgh to put up a TD on NE's defense. I think their defense is good but not great. Goes to my comment about them missing AB this year but I think you and I have already discussed that.

He might be bat crazy but I think Pittsburgh's offense is going to miss AB significantly.

The scheme and playcalling last night were awful and predictable.

There's no reason Smith-Schuster, Moncrief, Washington, McDonald, and Connor/Samuels shouldn't be very productive. Unfortunately, for some reason Ryan Switzer had around 70% of the snap last night, and while they have two receivers who can stretch the field (Washington and Moncrief), they were busy doing a poor imitation of the Patriots' short to medium out and slant route routine.

Terry McLaurin is having a really nice start to his career. Wish the Steelers would have taken him.

Have to wonder if the Redskins go to Haskins if they lose next week.

The Saints are legit and may be the best "team" in the NFC. Their defense is winning games for them while Bridgewater just manages things.

Terry McLaurin is having a really nice start to his career. Wish the Steelers would have taken him.

Have to wonder if the Redskins go to Haskins if they lose next week.

Looks like Haskins may be the starter???? Although 3 INT's probably didn't help him much.

I think Burfict needs to be booted from the NFL permanently. I couldn't stand him as a Bengal, so glad he's somebody else's problem now.

Bengals look awful.

Full on Bungles mode. Andrew deserves better

I’m trying really hard not to be a homer for him, but I don’t think he’s the biggest issue. The OL is just garbage. There’s no other way to say it, they suck. Dalton isn’t anything special, but if you give him some time, he’s competent.