New Software

I can't add on to my 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Coaches Changes and 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Girls Head Basketball Coaches Changes

It's tell me that have over 10000 characters. What GIVES??????????

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Yappi do you write all the code for this site yourself?
No. Xenforo is becoming the largest message board software maker. They are a group that splintered away from vBulletin a few years back.

I struggle to write even the most basic code but I still try from time to time.

Yappi the main thing I don't like is not having a drop down bar at the bottom of the page to move from forum to forum. You have to click back once or twice to do that which is annoying. But other than that it's not bad.
Look at the bottom left of this page. There should be a navigation dropdown menu. Let me know if it works.

I open each forum/thread I want to read into a new tab, then read the tabs.

old board: clicking the thread link would open the thread to the most recent posts, which was good because that is most likely what I needed to catch up on.

new board: keeps opening to the first posts.

Something I can do to make the thread open to the most recent posts?

And is there a way to keep these Avatars and images in the posts from loading?

I open each forum/thread I want to read into a new tab, then read the tabs.

old board: clicking the thread link would open the thread to the most recent posts, which was good because that is most likely what I needed to catch up on.

new board: keeps opening to the first posts.

Something I can do to make the thread open to the most recent posts?

And is there a way to keep these Avatars and images in the posts from loading?

For me: old board - did not open thread to the most recent posts; new board - now opens thread to most recent posts (actually, to where I left off on the last visit). Yea! Evidently, I did something now that I didn't do on the old board. This may have been addressed somewhere above.

Is there anyway to bring back the animated gifs from the old site? (Specifically the dancing banana and laughing emoji.)

The website seems to be far more smartphone friendly than under the old software IMO. I actually prefer this to using the old site on the Tapatalk app.

so far pretty nice, wish you could change the Red on Red on the navigation screen at the top, love the New Emojis but bring back the old ones too, dancing banana etc. if I see more stuff will post more thoughts. (if there's anyways changes messages to posts) Also if a post is edit, show a timestamp or something

You won't need Tapatalk any longer. With the new software Yappi is now extremely browser friendly. Give it a try.

Unfortunately, this software doesn't have that feature. Send the thread to me that you want closed and I'll take care of it.

Anyone else having issues with the red top part basically taking up the entire page? It only started in the past couple days and it happens randomly.

Anyone else having issues with the red top part basically taking up the entire page? It only started in the past couple days and it happens randomly.
Yes. Just need to refresh. Main thing for me right now are all the space being taken up by advertisements.