NEW Rankings - July 23

I really like David so this isn't a knock on him...

But how is he allowed to transfer without having to sit the second half? It was a decent size piece in the local paper how he was coming home to Geneva.

Good for Aurora though as that makes the D2 race interesting.

I really like David so this isn't a knock on him...

But how is he allowed to transfer without having to sit the second half? It was a decent size piece in the local paper how he was coming home to Geneva.

Good for Aurora though as that makes the D2 race interesting.

He never attended Geneva, so I would assume he will be able to wrestle all year.

He never attended Geneva, so I would assume he will be able to wrestle all year.
On top of that I don’t believe Aurora has open enrollment (correct me if I am wrong) so he would have had to move to Aurora. An actual move never requires sitting out.

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 132, 138 (I forgot to post this one here the other day)
D2: 152*

*Micah Norwood has left Bishop Hartley. I am not exactly sure what school he will be attending, so I removed him from the rankings all together.

Last edited:
You have created an amazing site over the years. This is great for our sport thanks for all you have done. Looks really good the adds and everything you have added.

D1: 113, 195, 220
D2: 106, 113, 132, 138
D3: 106, 113

220 replaced 113 as one of the deepest weights in D1.

138 replaced 132 as one of the deepest weights in D2.

It sounds like Cooper Shore will be at 106 for Miami East, as Olivia Shore will likely be out the entire season. D3 106 looks very strong (I view anyone in the Top 8 as a serious contender).

Last edited:

D1: 132, 152*, 160, 170, 182
D2: 182
D3: 113, 120

E'lan Heard is no longer enrolled at LaSalle. I am not sure what school he will be attending, so I removed him all together from the rankings for now.

I decided to switch up the deepest weights part. There is one "deepest weight" per division (Top 25) and four "tied for second deepest weight" per division (Top 20).

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)

Last edited:

D1: 132, 152*, 160, 170, 182
D2: 182
D3: 113, 120

E'lan Heard is no longer enrolled at LaSalle. I am not sure what school he will be attending, so I removed him all together from the rankings for now.

I decided to switch up the deepest weights part. There is one "deepest weight" per division (Top 25) and four "tied for second deepest weight" per division (Top 20).

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)
Big loss for LaSalle. Anyone know what happened and what school he is at?