NEW Rankings - July 23

Any truth to Chris Kelly from Graham moving back to Arizona? I see the Shaffers are now at Troy Christian. Makes D3 very interesting!
I have heard from a couple people that Kelly could be heading back to Arizona, but I haven’t heard anything definitive.

Don't be surprised to see Lillard stay put at Ed's. He may have to wrestle up a weight or two to get in the lineup and that assumes Hightower would be open to going182 again. Obviousy not getting in at 152/160 this year and Paddy likely stays at 160 for his senior year too. Eds may bump or rest Paddy some times as well to get him matches like they did last year for Geog. Lots of great ones sat for a year or two before shining ( think Jim Heff) His future at Eds may be as an upper weight if anywhere. This is all speculation on my part. I know the kid really likes Eds ....

From what I hear, he will likely not be back. I have been hearing MANY different possibilities for him. I decided to leave his school blank for now.

The St. Ed’s Legacy will live on with or without any individual wrestler, Lillard an avg to above avg hs wrestler, will be no exception to this rule.

Hey Boro, just correction for your commitments Anthony Dalesio and Nick Crawford are going to Kent St. not Cleveland

Any thoughts on Blake Akers - Claymont in D2? He suffered an unfortunate injury last year at Barnesville, but should be back 100%. I've heard he will be at 113-120 for the Mustangs.

He had a promising start to the season prior to the injury. Similar to his 8th grade year, where his season was ended early. Hope he can stay healthy this year.

Any thoughts on Blake Akers - Claymont in D2? He suffered an unfortunate injury last year at Barnesville, but should be back 100%. I've heard he will be at 113-120 for the Mustangs.

He had a promising start to the season prior to the injury. Similar to his 8th grade year, where his season was ended early. Hope he can stay healthy this year.

I evaluated him at 120, where he is a few spots away from being ranked. He didn't have a chance to rack up any notable wins in his shortened season.

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 285
D2: 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 220, 285
D3: 106, 113, 120, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285

David Cumberledge will be attending Aurora

Last edited:
Wrestlers are running out of that place like it’s on fire!! They should’ve never got rid of Anthony Gary!!