NEW Rankings - February 2

I don't understand your complaining especially when high school wrestling results and news are hard to come by. I along with most on this site appreciate all the hard work boro does. Plus the information is free so I don't understand how anyone can complain.

People like to whine.

The rankings are very good source of entertainment and I really enjoy them although I disagree on some. I appreciate the committment and time dedicated to put these out.
I think you should join with a professional writer and crank out a few paragraphs on each weight class. I would prefer a ranking system with less accuracy but more entertaining writing like Brakeman. Nothing compares to those reports but with a good partnership borofan rankings could reach that lofty goal.

Ive read and will read the Almanac it is nice. Brakeman on a whole different level as far as reporting goes. Go back and read some
Brian Brakeman is a legend. There were a lot of us who used to wait all year for that Brakeman Report to come out, hoping our names were mentioned. Someone used to fax it to our HS school coach and we'd wait and just keep practicing the day it was due.
That was all we had unless we placed at a AAU JO FS/GR tourney or the like and maybe USA Wrestling magazine would run the results.
That was it. Maybe a box score in the Columbus Dispatch?

The Walsh -ST V match started at 113 with Frye getting the 2nd period pin of Crosby and set the tone for a back and forth dual with the ref handing out several unsportsmanlike points and ended with a Neel pin to win the dual for walsh.

There were good matches all night. Hoban lost to st. V in first dual, but was competitive. The chalked kid wrestled unattached and lost to Crosby on a very questionable td by 1. Walsh beat cvca. Then hoban defeated cvca and ealsh beat st. V. Both were great matches. A well needed night of competitive wrestling. It was awesome and the gym was filled with fans.

There were good matches all night. Hoban lost to st. V in first dual, but was competitive. The chalked kid wrestled unattached and lost to Crosby on a very questionable td by 1. Walsh beat cvca. Then hoban defeated cvca and ealsh beat st. V. Both were great matches. A well needed night of competitive wrestling. It was awesome and the gym was filled with fans.
There was definitely was some energy in the gym

Skinner received a flagrant and was ejected.
His eligibility for the postseason will be an interesting storyline to follow the next few weeks. STVM doesn’t have anything left on their schedule. I believe they do have points remaining to use, but not exactly sure how many. We could see a situation similar to Aaron Morton’s a couple years ago.

6. Spencer Ostovich (Steubenville) Sophomore

was beat by Logan ortt new Philadelphia 5_2. ortt will make some noise at 220

I called you out? Really? And I’m pretty sure when “Josh” was around I still did rankings. Also, when I compared my first four almanacs vs his report, I beat him 3 out of 4 years.

Please share who is on JV...

He’s a hater. Screw him keep doing what ur doing. Thanks for the time u put in. After the top 10 it’s a crap shoot guess. If he can come up with something better i would love to see? Yep lazy always gets in the way.

St Ed’s 138 not ranked anymore, was there an injury, back for sectionals.
I am not exactly sure the reasoning, but I heard he was done for the season. Since he only wrestled in 1 match so far, I decided to remove him and will add him back IF/WHEN he returns.

that unranked 138 pounder from steubenville (savior faulks) took out #12 ranked cj spencer (indian creek). He also had a close 5-0 match with #2 ranked pito castro (Louisville 132lbs) good kid to watch for sure should be put on the rankings.