Deepest Weight (Top 40)
D1: 120
D2: 220
D3: 145

Second Deepest Weights (Top 35)
D1: 113, 126
D2: 106, 152
D3: 120, 285

With all of the dual events this year, I am definitely going to miss results, so please let me know if you think I missed something from this past weekend. Any questions/suggestions/weight changes/etc. PM me on here or Email: borofanohio@gmail.com

NEW #1's
D3 170 - Garza takes over the top spot after knocking off previous #1 Lemon (Waynedale), 3-2.

D3 285 - Meyer avenged his loss to previous #1 Criblez, 2-1 (OT-UTB). These two will likely see each other a few more times before the season is over.

Next Update: Tuesday, February 9 (FINAL)

2021 Boro Fan Almanac: February 23

Like usual, I will make corrections thru Wednesday and post all of the changes here.
D1: 132, 152, 170, 182
D2: 106, 113, 126, 152, 182, 195, 285
D3: 126, 132, 195

THERE WAS ONE CHANGE AFTER WEDNESDAY - COLT RYAN (GRAHAM) WAS REMOVED DUE TO THE TRANSFER RULES (I was finally able to confirm this)

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)

Last edited:

These are AWFUL. They really are.
There. I said it.

I don't agree. Are the ranking perfect? Of course not. The data available is very limited. You understand that there is no source of all the results, right? I doubt that results from even half of the matches are available publicly this year.

Frankly, I am amazed at how good the ranking are. I am very grateful to borofan for doing this.

Well since you're calling me out.. because I don't have a choice. If you'd like me to point out who the fishes you have ranked are or the ones WHO DON'T EVEN START I will. This is not an argument you want to get into. I can bring the other writers in and show just how bad some of them are. Believe me if Josh were around you'd go back to being the last place I looked.
Karen Magedona

Boro Fan, I appreciate all your work and time spent in doing the rankings and coordinating all the data. Know there are many out here who look forward to your updates! Keep it up! Some of the comments against your efforts takes me back to something my momma used to say: "Nobody likes to feel small or insignificant. But some people use put downs to give themselves greater importance."

Boro Fan, your doing a great job. Keep it up, the ranking are very good, the weekly previews are outstanding. It's so hard to find wrestling results, and this year it's even harder so to put together what you have, takes a lot of time and effort that us wrestling fans really appreciate.

Well since you're calling me out.. because I don't have a choice. If you'd like me to point out who the fishes you have ranked are or the ones WHO DON'T EVEN START I will. This is not an argument you want to get into. I can bring the other writers in and show just how bad some of them are. Believe me if Josh were around you'd go back to being the last place I looked.

Make him your 'no place you look'. Don't use his stuff. Create your own. What i can say, from my years of coming up with my son, and many other kids, from youth through high school, BoroFan ranking are pretty damn good. Lots of time and effort into maintaining a database like this. One year my son was ranked #14 or #15 and ended up 8th. Was i mad and thought his rankings were stupid and way off base. Nope, they were still pretty much on point. Borofan also has to rely a lot on info he gets from emails as well as what results he can find. You are only as good as the data you get to input.

Well Mr Karen, you as grown man who supposedly covers wrestling and high school sports for a job and then calls a young kid a fish is a huge douche bag my friend. Embarrassing to say the least.And keep using his rankings bum!

I called you out? Really? And I’m pretty sure when “Josh” was around I still did rankings. Also, when I compared my first four almanacs vs his report, I beat him 3 out of 4 years.

Please share who is on JV...

Not worth it.
Borofan check your e-mail.
Shouldn't have come at you that hard. There are some rankings askew, though.
This is an olive branch.

Last edited:
Top 8 of the strongest Marvel superheroes, officially ranked by Comic Book Resources if they were wrestlers and if Borofan posted them here for all to complain about:
8 ROGUE - not even sure why she is here. Isnt Rogue a car or Callaway golf clubs.
7 THE THING - Strong as they come. Terrible weight cutter. Plus i think he is JV.
6 WONDER MAN - Rogue get her strength from Wonder Man. So he should be ranked higher. They are in the same sectional and district so we shall see who the better wrestler/superhero is.
5 NOVA - Very tough on top. Nova is "essentially living energy". Gas tank that goes forever. So there's that.
4 HERCULES - Demigod is enough to get him ranked at #4. But terrible on top/bottom. Went 1-2 at Super33 last year. But did win a OAC title back in 2014.
3 SENTRY - Marvel's answer to Superman. That means he is a backup. Way over rated.
2 THOR - bad dude here. Keeps getting hit with penalty points for bringing that hammer onto the mat.
1 THE HULK - def should be ranked lower according to his dad. He needs to be challenged so that is why he was held back two diff times.

(I should be focusing on work but its Friday)