NONE

Wrestler(s) Removed Due to Season Ending Injury:
D1 113: Xavier Santiago (Lorain)
D1 145: Darnai Heard (LaSalle)
D1 195: Joshua Brogden (Lakota West)

Wrestlers Removed Due to the Transfer Rule:
D2 152: Tommy Ungrady (Lake Catholic)
D3 170: Dalton Duvall (Rootstown)

If any incorrect results from state duals have impacted the rankings, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I looked at results Saturday night and Sunday morning, so if there were any corrections after that, I might have missed them. I tried to confirm as many of the bigger upsets as I could. Also, If I missed any weight movers from this past weekend PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Any questions/suggestions/weight changes/etc. PM me on here or Email: borofanohio@gmail.com

Due to incorrect dual results, I will make changes through Wednesday night (I WILL NOT make changes based on results from this Tuesday or Wednesday).

2020 Boro Fan Almanac: February 24th

Thanks (y)

Last edited:

Changes since the initial release:
D1 113: As I stated above, Santiago (Lorain) is out for the season. I somehow forgot to remove him from the rankings - Sheets (GC) slid into the #35 spot. I also had a numbering error (No #20), which caused Castillo (Middletown) to climb into the Top 35.

D1 120/132/138: Dawson can no longer make 120, so it sounds like he will be at 132 and Jackson will move up to 138 for Princeton.

D1 145: I found out that Heard (LaSalle) will not be back by sectionals.

D1 152: I heard over the weekend that Schaffer (Green) was out for the season, but today I heard from a very close source that he will be back for sectionals. Adding Schaffer back in caused like #15 thru #25 to change a little based on his recent win over Batson (GlenOak) and recent loss to Burkhart (OFalls). I also added All (Fairfield) after finding out he beat #29 Wood previously to go along with his nice win over Lambers.

D1 170/182: Hightower (Eds) and Lockett (Shaker) did not wrestle this weekend, as the results posted were incorrect. I also moved Corrigan (Twinsburg) back down to 170. I heard he was considering moving up, but I heard from a very close source that he will be staying at 170.

D1 195: I found out that Brogden (Lakota West) is out for the season.

D2 120: I found out that Torres will be replacing Martinez as the starter for Wauseon.

D3 126/132: I missed McKee (Wellington) dropping to 126 this past weekend.

D3 132/138: It sounds like Ritchie (Carlisle) will be moving up to 138. When I moved him to 138, I caught a numbering error at 138 (2 #30's).

Last edited:
You obviously didn’t read Boro’s disclaimer from above. Here I’ll help you out:

“I WILL NOT make changes based on results from this Tuesday or Wednesday.”
I must have missed the part where I said change the rankings, I didn't know that you were not allowed to post that a match happened, that it could possibly help boro as I am sure he cannot see every match that takes place in the state on a weekly basis, especially those that are duals or tris on a random weeknight. My bad Mike, I will make sure to never post again that a match took place. I am truly sorry to you Mike and Boro to you as well for posting a match happened. Will go back in a hole now

I must have missed the part where I said change the rankings, I didn't know that you were not allowed to post that a match happened, that it could possibly help boro as I am sure he cannot see every match that takes place in the state on a weekly basis, especially those that are duals or tris on a random weeknight. My bad Mike, I will make sure to never post again that a match took place. I am truly sorry to you Mike and Boro to you as well for posting a match happened. Will go back in a hole now
View attachment 5844
Was Gibson ahead when he pinned banta that's truly the question. When it comes to rankings I would think

I will take dual results anywhere I can get them! Another upset I seen last night was #23 Luginbuhl over #5 Eikenbary (Assuming the scoring sheet on Twitter is correct).

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Borofan says it is only about wins and loses. He does not care if your at a above weight
He does not care if it’s early in the season and you haven’t wrestled for 6 months. It’s clearly wins and loses. Doesn’t matter if you were up 14 got head and armed and stuck you lost. That’s what he looks at. ?

www.borofanohio.net

Sorry for the delay!

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/borofan_oh_wrst

Deepest Weight (Top 40)
D1: 285
D2: 126
D3: 126

Second Deepest Weights (Top 35)
D1: 113, 126, 138, 182, 220
D2: 106, 145, 170, 182, 285
D3: 120, 132, 138, 160, 220

New #1’s:
NONE

Wrestler(s) Removed Due to Season Ending Injury:
D1 113: Xavier Santiago (Lorain)
D1 145: Darnai Heard (LaSalle)
D1 195: Joshua Brogden (Lakota West)

Wrestlers Removed Due to the Transfer Rule:
D2 152: Tommy Ungrady (Lake Catholic)
D3 170: Dalton Duvall (Rootstown)

If any incorrect results from state duals have impacted the rankings, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I looked at results Saturday night and Sunday morning, so if there were any corrections after that, I might have missed them. I tried to confirm as many of the bigger upsets as I could. Also, If I missed any weight movers from this past weekend PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Any questions/suggestions/weight changes/etc. PM me on here or Email: borofanohio@gmail.com

Due to incorrect dual results, I will make changes through Wednesday night (I WILL NOT make changes based on results from this Tuesday or Wednesday).

2020 Boro Fan Almanac: February 24th

Thanks (y)

Just an FYI your link to Sandusky Bay Conference on your website for week 12, which is your tournament of the week goes to Southwestern Buckeye League. It does not show correct info.