Deepest Weight (Top 25)
D1: 126
D2: 160
D3: 138

Second Deepest Weights (Top 20)
D1: 120, 132, 145, 152, 220, 285
D2: 120, 126, 145, 152, 195, 220
D3: 113, 126, 132, 145, 152, 220

With all of the dual events this year, I am definitely going to miss results, so please let me know if you think I missed something from this past weekend. Any questions/suggestions/weight changes/etc. PM me on here or Email: borofanohio@gmail.com

I am still searching for box scores from the CVCA/Beaver Local/Akron STVM duals. I was told the only notable result/upset was Pownall over Krulik, but I wasn’t able to find results myself to confirm.

Due to so many events on Tuesday and Wednesday, the next release will be Thursday, December 24 and I will be expanding to the Top 20 at every weight.

D3: 152, 160, 285

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)

Last edited:

Has Lasalle even wrestled yet? What does their lineup even look like? I know looking at the rankings they are stacked but kids really have growth spurts at these ages. Without tournaments and most of the dual meets not posting results hard to tell.

Has Lasalle even wrestled yet? What does their lineup even look like? I know looking at the rankings they are stacked but kids really have growth spurts at these ages. Without tournaments and most of the dual meets not posting results hard to tell.

Pretty sure that Boro has already gotten LaSalle's lineup from a source and moved guys around. Plus, you can go look at their weight management on track wrestling to see at what weight they hydrated.

After this week/weekend- here are some of my thoughts that don’t matter.
In D3- I see Oak Harbor being a much larger threat than Monroeville (overall team standings). OH wrestled without Miller at 182 (no idea why) and I think that would have been a difference for them. Also- Edison left 2 weight classes empty (again- not sure why) -only loosing to Elyria by a point. They are a team that gets better and better as the season unfolds. Plus, they’re young.
D2- Graham didn’t have the Neves boys in their line up (not sure why) but they still took care of business and should have no issues handling D2.
There are a lot of teams who have not wrestled yet this season. It will be interesting to see what happens when everyone is back on the mats.

After this week/weekend- here are some of my thoughts that don’t matter.
In D3- I see Oak Harbor being a much larger threat than Monroeville (overall team standings). OH wrestled without Miller at 182 (no idea why) and I think that would have been a difference for them. Also- Edison left 2 weight classes empty (again- not sure why) -only loosing to Elyria by a point. They are a team that gets better and better as the season unfolds. Plus, they’re young.
D2- Graham didn’t have the Neves boys in their line up (not sure why) but they still took care of business and should have no issues handling D2.
There are a lot of teams who have not wrestled yet this season. It will be interesting to see what happens when everyone is back on the mats.

Neves boys are healing up from some injuries

Also- Edison left 2 weight classes empty (again- not sure why) -only loosing to Elyria by a point. They are a team that gets better and better as the season unfolds. Plus, they’re young.

I believe Elyria was missing a few starters also in 120 Fenton and Norwood (170-195). 120 Edison kid pinned Elyria back up 106 which you probably could of flipped those results which would be +12 Elyria and at 195 Elyria had a ff with Norwood in lineup that ff would be gone and Edison maybe down 12 more depending where Norwood fits. Not sure what weights Edison was missing. I believe if Elyria’s starter was in lineup they win by at least 15.
Anyone know score of 113 match between oak barber vs Edison.
should of been Judge vs Fantauzzi

I believe Elyria was missing a few starters also in 120 Fenton and Norwood (170-195). 120 Edison kid pinned Elyria back up 106 which you probably could of flipped those results which would be +12 Elyria and at 195 Elyria had a ff with Norwood in lineup that ff would be gone and Edison maybe down 12 more depending where Norwood fits. Not sure what weights Edison was missing. I believe if Elyria’s starter was in lineup they win by at least 15.
Anyone know score of 113 match between oak barber vs Edison.
should of been Judge vs Fantauzzi
Judge DEC Fantauzzi, 3-2.