New Princeton Coach

Yes sir also Uc and idk if he is bringing his son with him but is a 3-4 star rb which just depends on what board u go to

Yes sir also Uc and idk if he is bringing his son with him but is a 3-4 star rb which just depends on what board u go to

like the peak hire. good coach.not sure where you gettin his son is a 3-4 star. he was a backup at indian hills and not a d1 running back.

Saw it on a Twitter feed , like I told a friend yesterday I hadn’t heard of him so not surprised

I had a chance to meet Antwan years ago when I was a golf pro at Avon Field Golf Course. Nice guy and he let me hold his super bowl ring. Hope things go well for him and his son. It looks like Mike Daniels is doing some good things at Princeton.

Any reason why Antwan Peek would leave Indian Hill with his son there? Have only heard great things about him as a coach.

Was it a Super Bowl ring? Peek played for the Texans and Browns during his time in the NFL. He did play in two Motor City bowls and one New Orleans bowl while at UC.

I am mixing guys up at this point. I have meet Antuan and now I am trying to remember who was the player that I got to hold their super bowl ring.

This is the worst part about getting old.

p.s. My favorite job I have ever had. Worked there from 2001-2007. Corey Dillion and Lorenzo Neal would come in and play on their off day. Played all the time with Dave Parker. George Wilson used to hang out and hold court with the old timers. John Jackson and Issac Curtis would play there all the time.