New Nike uniforms

Duke Silver

The Seahawks' are, well, ummm.....

i2mbw.jpg

Nike blows. I really wanted the Vikes to get rid of the futuristic design and go back to the Purple People Eater style that they've been using as their third uni for a few years. But of course since it's Nike everything has to look extremely modern and flashy.

Will probably quit buying NFL apparel for now

Am I the only one who thinks any change in NFL unis makes the team look AFL/CFL/USFL/XFL-ish?

Those Seattle unis aren't ugly...they're just ugly for an NFL team. Make sense?

Nah, they're pretty hideous. The helmet is nice, though. Nike usually does much better with the helmet designs.

Nothing changed for most teams, really. The change to the "Pro Combat" materials could make them appear to be different.

I like the more flashy designs. Kinda wish more teams had different changes to them. Either that or how about we go to each team having its own color they wear all the time with block numbers and no extra designs at all.

I'll be honest, I'm what would be considered an "old timer" as far as fans go (35+ years) but I'm not like a lot of Browns fans who think it's blasphemy to make major changes to the uniform. I'd love it if they jazzed up the Browns uniforms even if they went all "Oregon" on them. It's not like the current design has been paying major dividends. :Ohno:

The line in the Seahawks pants looks like the line in the Fidelity commercials.

I already am in the midst of a lifelong boycott of Nike, but if they changed the Browns' unis I would flip.

I would say one of the reasons why most designs didn't change much is that it an NFL rule that teams must wait 5 years between redesigns