New Miami

Titan16

I have heard that Steve Channel is a finalist for the Head Coaching position. Has anyone else heard this? Going from Miamisburg to New Miami seems a little odd to me.

I have heard that Steve Channel is a finalist for the Head Coaching position. Has anyone else heard this? Going from Miamisburg to New Miami seems a little odd to me.

I wouldn't say he is a finalist, but he has interviewed for the job. If hired his suitor list may be limited in the village ;)

He would be stepping into a good situation, but boy how the mighty have fallen. If you know Channel from his Edgewood days, this has to be a major shot to his huge ego.

New Miami has a very nice team returning in '20. Whoever gets this job will be walking into a great situation from a coaching standpoint. With the way the MVC is organized now, no reason for the Vikes to not compete for league titles/playoff berths.