New Miami (10-0) Vs. New Bremen (7-3)

about tree-fiddy.

Probably a 2 hour bus trip I dont think the football players will be worried about watching a Vball game
Only an hour drive to go direct from Nutter Center to New Miami .... I think you are mistaken at a small school
like New Bremen all athletes show up to support each other especially in the MAC...But I can see where FB
coach won't let them go , heard last nite Fort Loramie football players are also upset they can't go to their
girls playing against Bremen in the finals as their football team also plays tonite.....

Only an hour drive to go direct from Nutter Center to New Miami .... I think you are mistaken at a small school
like New Bremen all athletes show up to support each other especially in the MAC...But I can see where FB
coach won't let them go , heard last nite Fort Loramie football players are also upset they can't go to their
girls playing against Bremen in the finals as their football team also plays tonite.....
Coaches love routine. This would be way out of the norm and I think it's the right call

All week I've felt like the Vikes were probably going to get smoked, but today I have a feeling they're going to surprise some folks. I'm calling for a high scoring affair with a lot of big plays. I think both teams will score 30+ points and the Village pulls out the win late in the 4th quarter.