New Miami (10-0) Vs. New Bremen (7-3)

Woah woah woah who’s saying I’m a liar? That I heard that new Miami kids were saying that to FL kids during that game? How does that make me a liar?
Also coach Klein deleting comments, nice.. might have to start calling ya Hillary clinton!! ?

They are HS kids, and likely athletes (handles are lacking creativity) who should probably be focusing more on their upcoming games and not posting on Yappi during study hall or lunch.... but kids will be kids I suppose...

Good luck beating ML and Anna with this kind of distraction from some pretty key members of their team...

They are HS kids, and likely athletes (handles are lacking creativity) who should probably be focusing more on their upcoming games and not posting on Yappi during study hall or lunch.... but kids will be kids I suppose...

Good luck beating ML and Anna with this kind of distraction from some pretty key members of their team...
If you’re talking about me, I’m not a high school student if you were wondering

Lol I graduated in 2017 but, think what you will.

Anyone know if there are any presale tickets left? I'd like to make the drive down from Camden to check this one out.

New Miami is still selling tickets at the school

I think NB could be in a very interesting situation saturday. I could see their volleyball team winning the State Title, I wonder how many people that will pull from the football game. There will obviously be a big caravan heading back to NB to celebrate with the vball team.....

If was the administration I would pack up the volleyball team and their gold trophy and head south to the game! That would be an all time classy move. Celebrate when both teams get back into town, IMO i think both will be victorious!

Is there any good places to eat around New Miami?
Sharing these comments from a couple previous posts....

"If you are coming down 127 then Eaton is on the way, it has a few places to eat. There is Wings Etc., Frisches, Skyline, Red Mule(actually on 35, but still there in town). If you are coming down 503, then Lewisburg has Wengers which is an OK place to grab wings and a cool one. West Alexandria has Buckeye Jakes which features BBQ." - I am from West Alexandria, and I will comment and say that Buckeye Jakes is a great restaurant with great food, but give yourself extra time if you go there, the service is not always the fastest.

"No place to eat in New Miami except for Mel's Diner. Wouldn't recommend it. Main St. in Hamilton is about 10-15 minutes from the stadium. Lots of decent places to eat. Downtown Hamilton is a little closer but mostly fast food or overpriced." - I saw other posts saying Mel's Diner was actually pretty good... but I couldn't find them to share.

Sharing these comments from a couple previous posts....

"If you are coming down 127 then Eaton is on the way, it has a few places to eat. There is Wings Etc., Frisches, Skyline, Red Mule(actually on 35, but still there in town). If you are coming down 503, then Lewisburg has Wengers which is an OK place to grab wings and a cool one. West Alexandria has Buckeye Jakes which features BBQ." - I am from West Alexandria, and I will comment and say that Buckeye Jakes is a great restaurant with great food, but give yourself extra time if you go there, the service is not always the fastest.

"No place to eat in New Miami except for Mel's Diner. Wouldn't recommend it. Main St. in Hamilton is about 10-15 minutes from the stadium. Lots of decent places to eat. Downtown Hamilton is a little closer but mostly fast food or overpriced." - I saw other posts saying Mel's Diner was actually pretty good... but I couldn't find them to share.
Mel's diner is actually a unique little burger spot but I'm almost positive it will be closed down for the game. I would suggest Neighbors bar and grill in Trenton

If New Bremen's volleyball team wins the state title, I would not be surprised to see them bus down to New Miami to support the football team and celebrate there.

I think NB could be in a very interesting situation saturday. I could see their volleyball team winning the State Title, I wonder how many people that will pull from the football game. There will obviously be a big caravan heading back to NB to celebrate with the vball team.....

If was the administration I would pack up the volleyball team and their gold trophy and head south to the game! That would be an all time classy move. Celebrate when both teams get back into town, IMO i think both will be victorious!
Well New Bremen Volleyball won an exciting 5 set match including 15-13 in the 5th set.
Not sure about the volleyball. I do know that the football team will not be going to the state title game. From what I here they are salty about that. Was told the girls want to support the football team after, but not sure if it will happen.

Good luck to the lady Cardinals and the football Cardinals tomorrow. It’d be great for the town to garner two victories the same day.

Not sure about the volleyball. I do know that the football team will not be going to the state title game. From what I here they are salty about that. Was told the girls want to support the football team after, but not sure if it will happen.

The volleyball game is at 3:00pm and will likely take around an hour and a half. If I’m the football coach there is no way I’d consider letting my team attend.