New Miami (10-0) Vs. New Bremen (7-3)

I'm not sure if New Bremen has any African American players on their team, but if they do, expect for them to get bombarded with an onslaught of racial slurs by the New Miami players that even top Klan officials may find harsh.

I'm not sure if New Bremen has any African American players on their team, but if they do, expect for them to get bombarded with an onslaught of racial slurs by the New Miami players that even top Klan officials may find harsh.

Stop it. There's no more a threat of that happening there than anywhere else in Ohio.

I find that incredibly hard to believe. A picture of New Miami's team is below. You are telling me all of these guys are going to be saying racial slurs? I don't think so...
Related image

Quit it, no better chance of that happening in the village than anywhere else. You sound a little touched about something not sure why you feel the need to dump on the community and team at their high point. Let them have their moment without throwing in your unnecessary and frankly ignorant commentary.

Congrats to both teams on fine seasons. This one lines up nicely for New Bremen. They'll be the more physical, battle tested team. I would say:

New Bremen 35
New Miami 14

Any evidence of recent past racist behavior on NM team's part?

The coaching staff hit the hallways hard this year before the season to get more kids out and it has helped.
That’s great to hear. It’s a little disheartening that football participation is down throughout Ohio, and it’s good to hear of a school (I’m sure there are many more) in which the coaches are hitting the pavement to get their numbers up. Good job NM coaches and good luck Friday.

Comments and reasoning sounds like the ones before the 1999 E-Wood vs McNick game, MML vs GCL north ,guess that's why they're play the game.......

Bremen by 20 plus. Won’t be much of a game.
Maybe yall should sit da starters out then. Trey might sign a ball for you if yall lose! Still gotta line up and play the game man.... smh trollin fo no reason, if you ain't seen New Miami play how you get that score? Block out the hate New Miami and do yo thing.

if you ain't seen New Miami play how you get that score? Block out the hate New Miami and do yo thing.
...They haven't? They're using seasonal context clues, mostly strength of schedule, to predict the outcome of the game. That's kinda the point of this whole thread.
Also, who you talking to when you instruct "do yo thing"? I doubt many players are reading these archaic style forums.

M
...They haven't? They're using seasonal context clues, mostly strength of schedule, to predict the outcome of the game. That's kinda the point of this whole thread.
Also, who you talking to when you instruct "do yo thing"? I doubt many players are reading these archaic style forums.
Man I'm jus sayin yalls conference is da best and everyone knows it. Why yall constantly feel like you need to be disrespectful. Predict a dub fo New Bremen cool but why yall gotta keep sayin New Miami has no shot if you ain't seen em line up? You da best so act like it. I aint seen New Miami post nothin but respect at yall.....cmon

M
Man I'm jus sayin yalls conference is da best and everyone knows it. Why yall constantly feel like you need to be disrespectful. Predict a dub fo New Bremen cool but why yall gotta keep sayin New Miami has no shot if you ain't seen em line up? You da best so act like it. I aint seen New Miami post nothin but respect at yall.....cmon
my opinion is that it won’t be a game regardless of what you think. New Miami came to fort loramie last year guns blazing and talking a lot of smack about how they were going to win the region and got STEAMROLLED in the first round. If you don’t want me to count new Miami out, fine. I won’t count them out. But I’ll still say “Bremen by 20 plus. Won’t be much of a game.” It’s my opinion and I think a lot of people have the same opinion.

@Restore The Roar honestly the comments aren't really that big of a deal. I'm a New Miami guy and I know that all season long coach Hubbard has taught the young men on New Miami's football team to ignore the news and that includes all the hype and stay FOCUSED. The football team has remained humble and understands they can only control what happens between the white lines. We are extremely proud of how are young men have matured this year with handling both good and bad publicity. It's a huge part of the reason they have been able to be successful this season. At the end of the day people have the right to have an opinion on who will win and why. It makes sports a tad bit better and fun for a fan to still feel connected to the game by expressing their professional opinion. Not to be cliche but the young men at New Miami understand that in order to be respected you have to earn it. It's not just given. I think this will be a good game between two teams that have worked very hard to get to this moment and I'm sure they both will make their communities very proud. If there was a bit of advice I could give you @Restore The Roar be humble in your success and stay away from social media because it can become a distraction to your goal.

my opinion is that it won’t be a game regardless of what you think. New Miami came to fort loramie last year guns blazing and talking a lot of smack about how they were going to win the region and got STEAMROLLED in the first round. If you don’t want me to count new Miami out, fine. I won’t count them out. But I’ll still say “Bremen by 20 plus. Won’t be much of a game.” It’s my opinion and I think a lot of people have the same opinion.
Please show me 1 single thread or comment from last season by 1 person from NM that said any of the things you just accused them of. I'm not even sure if anyone from New Miami even knew what yappi was until this season around week 5. I have no problem at all with people posting predictions on here about New Miami winning or losing because that is what the forum is for. However please do not attack New Miami's character with a fake statement that was never made on these threads. New Miami was excited to get a playoff spot but was well aware of what waited for them in Fort Loramie. I'll sit up for a bit and wait on you to find these comments you say happened. Good luck to both of these schools and congrats on the exciting year for your players,coaches and communities.

@Restore The Roar honestly the comments aren't really that big of a deal. I'm a New Miami guy and I know that all season long coach Hubbard has taught the young men on New Miami's football team to ignore the news and that includes all the hype and stay FOCUSED. The football team has remained humble and understands they can only control what happens between the white lines. We are extremely proud of how are young men have matured this year with handling both good and bad publicity. It's a huge part of the reason they have been able to be successful this season. At the end of the day people have the right to have an opinion on who will win and why. It makes sports a tad bit better and fun for a fan to still feel connected to the game by expressing their professional opinion. Not to be cliche but the young men at New Miami understand that in order to be respected you have to earn it. It's not just given. I think this will be a good game between two teams that have worked very hard to get to this moment and I'm sure they both will make their communities very proud. If there was a bit of advice I could give you @Restore The Roar be humble in your success and stay away from social media because it can become a distraction to your goal.
this is what HS football is all about...sounds like NM is aphysical running team, and plays solid D.....that is the way New Bremen is...…. should be a great game, good luck to both teams, and stay injury free....

Please show me 1 single thread or comment from last season by 1 person from NM that said any of the things you just accused them of. I'm not even sure if anyone from New Miami even knew what yappi was until this season around week 5. I have no problem at all with people posting predictions on here about New Miami winning or losing because that is what the forum is for. However please do not attack New Miami's character with a fake statement that was never made on these threads. New Miami was excited to get a playoff spot but was well aware of what waited for them in Fort Loramie. I'll sit up for a bit and wait on you to find these comments you say happened. Good luck to both of these schools and congrats on the exciting year for your players,coaches and communities.
Sorry fella, it wasn’t on here. Apparently in person at that playoff game last year.

But I mean I don’t necessarily think that talking smack makes you have bad character. That’s being confident and competitive. A little bit of that is fine. Credit to New Miami for these past 2 seasons. Hopefully their season continues after Saturday I just don’t see it happening.