New Jackson Township Signs

PolarBear

Let's Go Bears!
Has anyone else seen the new "Welcome to Jackson Township signs that they just put up? There's one on Wales just as you get into Jackson from Green/Summit Co.

I'll get a pic of it later this week, but they're white with purple and gold lettering, and they say something along the lines of "Welcome to Jackson Township" at the top, with the Polar Bear logo in the center, and "Home of the 2010 Boys State Basketball Champions" in purple at the bottom. They actually look really cool. I like it! :D

I agree they look nice. I have heard people knockin them about giving the basketball team all credit and none to the speach and debate team (they won states the same year)

I haven't heard that yet. Although, seriously, I don't think I've ever seen any area post a sign about any other type of state championship teams other than athletic ones.

If it were all about academics, Jackson should have had signs up a long time ago, saying that Jackson was voted one of the top academic high schools in the nation by Newsweek, or something like that.

I plan on stealing one of these later this weekend. What is a fair market price on these? I remember the home of Lebron James signs went huge!

I will post a picture when I execute

I haven't heard that yet. Although, seriously, I don't think I've ever seen any area post a sign about any other type of state championship teams other than athletic ones.
If it were all about academics, Jackson should have had signs up a long time ago, saying that Jackson was voted one of the top academic high schools in the nation by Newsweek, or something like that.

Archbishop Hoban has a speech and debate sign on the "hill" seen from the E-Way:party: