new college wrestling program!

Rio Grande has a unique situation in that a community college is part of the university. The first 2 years tuition are community college rates and then there is a seamless transition to private college rates that are competitive. The average over 4 years is a pretty good deal.

Aurora College just added men's and women's for D3. Hiring coaches now.

Rio Grande has a unique situation in that a community college is part of the university. The first 2 years tuition are community college rates and then there is a seamless transition to private college rates that are competitive. The average over 4 years is a pretty good deal.
And, one of the best soccer squads in the country year in year out...

And, one of the best soccer squads in the country year in year out...
You just stole my scoop. I’m friends with the brother of the head coach (Morissey). He’s been there quite a while (10-15+ years). Not sure if he’s still doing it, but used to have a nice pipeline to a few international players each year.
And yes, happy to see them pick up the sport of wrestling!

Last edited:
You just stole my scoop. I’m friends with the brother of the head coach (Morissey). He’s been there quite a while (10-15+ years). Not sure if he’s still doing it, but used to have a nice pipeline to a few international players each year.
And yes, happy to see them pick up the sport of wrestling!
So you're friends with Mike. :) Scott is my best friend for 30+yrs. We played together at Tiffin and I followed him to URG, and yes he's still there.

So you're friends with Mike. :) Scott is my best friend for 30+yrs. We played together at Tiffin and I followed him to URG, and yes he's still there.
Yep. I’ve known Mike for about 25-30 years as he’s married to extended family. Really good guy. He played baseball at EKU.