Netflix....

Check out Derry Girls...pretty damn funny, and it's set in mid 90s Northern Ireland, which is kinda cool.

Go back long enough to steal the second season of mind hunter. I've not watched it yet but first season was good.

Agreed. Pretty good. Probably the worst black eye on Ohio high school athletics. How Steubenville didn’t get the death penalty from Ohsaa is beyond me

They indirectly mention Yappi in the Documentary. I think this is a good doc bc they avoid painting the town in the stereotypical light you would expect. They put the people who recognize these acts as repugnant front and center.

They indirectly mention Yappi in the Documentary. I think this is a good doc bc they avoid painting the town in the stereotypical light you would expect. They put the people who recognize these acts as repugnant front and center.
I only saw her on the OVA Forum. JJHuddle was pro Rapeville so surprised it didn’t make it on film

Check out Derry Girls...pretty damn funny, and it's set in mid 90s Northern Ireland, which is kinda cool.
Agree. I think it’s hilarious especially if you’re catholic and went to catholic high school. I do need to watch it with the captions on however the Irish brough can be difficult

I've been watching "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina." It has been very good so far. Kind of a dark version of "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch." Some similarities to "Charmed" also.