NE8 conference 2019-2020

BTrev

Struthers trailed Girard at halftime, 21-16. Then rallied to take a 38-26 lead after 3. And ended up winning, 66-37.

Struthersfan

Really physical game in the first half, struthers just wore girard down and got some shots to fall. There was a lid on the rim in the first half.
50-16 second half was really impressive. When the Cats get to their style of play they can beat almost anyone.
Nice job tonight on the road.

Girard just doesn’t have the guys this season. Still well coached, and made struthers really uncomfortable until the 4th. Struthers talent just took over, and it was too much for a young Indians squad

Struthersfan

Struthers shoots maybe 25 percent and squeezed by Niles tonight. Cats need to start finding a way to speed up other teams when they hold it for 3 minutes before a shot
Teams got the message to play slowdown versus the Cats. And it does tend to keep them in the game rather than get blown out.
Watched most of SR-Girard. Nice road win for the Indians.
Just want to see the Cats keep winning. A win is a win.

Seems like Struthers has to play a fast pace, or it frustrates them. With their talent, they should be able to play any style.

What a win for Girard. I was not sure if they could win a game like that, but they proved me wrong. I didn't attend, but word is they controlled most of the game, and look like they are figuring some things out. Hopefully they stay competitive for the rest of the year.

Struthersfan

Seems like Struthers has to play a fast pace, or it frustrates them. With their talent, they should be able to play any style.

What a win for Girard. I was not sure if they could win a game like that, but they proved me wrong. I didn't attend, but word is they controlled most of the game, and look like they are figuring some things out. Hopefully they stay competitive for the rest of the year.
I watched that game on YSN Live. They were in control a good part of the game, at one point being up by 13, 37-24. SR started slowly getting back in the game at that point. But give Girard credit, they didn't lose their composure at the end and hung on for the win.
Indians need to clean up some of the sloppy charging fouls. (Had about 3 in a short period of time)
A very impressive win on the road. Girard will surprise a few teams this year.

Buckeye Elite

I was shocked to see girard beat south range, girard plays hard tho that’s forsure, seems like lakeview kinda fell through the cracks this season after having some good years, still a good program but the league will probably come down to struthers and Poland

Buckeye Elite

Scores from last night

Struthers 73 Hubbard 61
Niles 40 Poland 38
South Range 52 Jefferson 49
Girard 53 Lakeview 47

Should be an interesting Finish with closer games then expected