NCAA Cancels March Madness

You might as well just cancel life. I am devastated.

I am sure this was a decision made by the NCAA not what is best for the athletes and fans but what is best for them in relation to insurance.

I declare the University of Dayton as National Champions. Nobody beat them in regulation and not one other school can state that!

Is this canceled entirely? Or could they possibly have like a May Madness, if things get stabilized?

Life without sports.... OMG, it is starting to set in..... this is 911 all over again but at least we had sports...... there is no sports..... can you imagine no sports..... I can't but it is reality.... reality.... wake me up, WAKE ME UP DAMN IT..... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life without sports.... OMG, it is starting to set in..... this is 911 all over again but at least we had sports...... there is no sports..... can you imagine no sports..... I can't but it is reality.... reality.... wake me up, WAKE ME UP DAMN IT..... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Betting withdrawals from no live sports going to kill more people then the coronavirus itself

Hard to argue the decision, but I don;t have to like it. I'm with Vamp. No March Madness + no hockey stretch run + no MLB starting = March is a useless month. Wake me up when it's over.

Just heard 4 Brooklyn Nets tested covid19 positive. I can’t see any sports taking place until the virus is on the decline. If they’d played March madness, I’d guess nearly every player would end up getting it.

Just heard 4 Brooklyn Nets tested covid19 positive. I can’t see any sports taking place until the virus is on the decline. If they’d played March madness, I’d guess nearly every player would end up getting it.

South Korea’s basketball league has scheduled games for the end of the month after a 4 week hiatus. I know you’ve been big on how they’ve handled this.