NCAA 21 Natty results / discussions here!

He is in that large 2nd tier that includes nearly everyone other than Lee. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get on the podium, nor would I be surprised to see him not get on the podium.

He is in that large 2nd tier that includes nearly everyone other than Lee. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get on the podium, nor would I be surprised to see him not get on the podium.
Just looked at Malik's bracket. He will get someone he should beat in the consos, but then have to get thru the loser of Schroder PUR or Foley MSU. I doubt that he makes it thru either of those two.

Heil (Camp) vs Lewallen (Okst) rd of 16

Heil was robbed. He had to wrestle the last 7 sec twice. Got taken down the second time and lost in OT. The explanation given was crap. They said since it was a clock malfunction they could not tell how much time SHOULD have run off so they do it over. 6 seconds had run off.

Heil (Camp) vs Lewallen (Okst) rd of 16

Heil was robbed. He had to wrestle the last 7 sec twice. Got taken down the second time and lost in OT. The explanation given was crap.
That was total BS. Explanation by Shiels was ridiculous. Can't use a stopwatch? To important of a match not to get it right...especially with all the video evidence available. Clock operator should be canned.

That was total BS. Explanation by Shiels was ridiculous. Can't use a stopwatch? To important of a match not to get it right...especially with all the video evidence available. Clock operator should be canned.
Whoever they have running the laptops aren’t any better. Numerous times I’m watching the video and they give the wrong wrestler the points. You would think they would train them a little better for a event this important. JMO

I agree that the clock fiasco is bs (more below). However, would anyone agree that OSU guy had the winning TD in regulation?

{Begin Rant} Only in wrestling do so many of these bush league mistakes happen. Scores incorrect ... points awarded to wrong guy ... clock issues ... and on and on. And this is the NCAA Championships!! Can you imagine if points went to the wrong team in a B-ball game, or if they just "forgot" to start the clock? It simply NEVER happens. But in wrestling, it happens in every single competition. {Rant over.}

Whoever they have running the laptops aren’t any better. Numerous times I’m watching the video and they give the wrong wrestler the points. You would think they would train them a little better for a event this important. JMO
I was posting as you were! Total agreement!

Right. 6 seconds ran off. IDK split the difference if you want to be "fair" to both guys like you say. I've never seen anything like that before.

I agree that the clock fiasco is bs (more below). However, would anyone agree that OSU guy had the winning TD in regulation?

Yes, he had the takedown.

Also, last time i looked Demas is showing as a 5-1 ot winner on the flo brackets. Pretty sure i watched him lose.

Orndorf won first match. Forgot about him but has Cassiopi now...getting waxed
hinzleman Diemilio and Jordan won first conso

What happened in the Sasso match? How did he give up 10 points?
Got early takedown then gave up a reversal. 2nd gave up a td escaped then gave up another feet to back td with 2 near fall. That’s 8 of the pts plus 2 escapes. He kept getting into bad upper body positions. He also got 2 easy tds off the same positions though. I think it was just a style thing. But that kid is legit. Better than his seed I think