NBC article on Twitter/Hunter laptop

I think people should pay their taxes and fines and maybe even go to jail like Manafort did. Then maybe get pardoned.

Good, we're on the same page then.

At least you're now up to speed on what Hunter is initially facing. A couple days ago you were totally lost in the conversation.

lmao

Where you under the impression you made a salient point to begin with???

That's frickin' hilarious.
Sure. Both sides of the aisle participate in this nonsense. But instead of conceding the point, you resort to sophomoric name-calling and partisan hackery.

But for real, let me know when you’re sure you have Sleepy Joe’s scumbag of a son dead to rights for conviction.

Sure. Both sides of the aisle participate in this nonsense. But instead of conceding the point, you resort to sophomoric name-calling and partisan hackery..

Thanks for proving my point. Nothing about the dealings of Hunter Biden is "nonsense." You're naive (at best) if you believe that.

I called you a name? Seriously?

lmao

Thanks for proving my point. Nothing about the dealings of Hunter Biden is "nonsense." You're naive (at best) if you believe that.

I called you a name? Seriously?

lmao
E632D916-E4FC-410A-922E-D3F3AFF24525.jpeg

Hope this visual aid helps. You should focus on #2. So you’re saying his dealings aren’t unacceptable then? Lol.

View attachment 37007
Hope this visual aid helps. You should focus on #2. So you’re saying his dealings aren’t unacceptable then? Lol.

You're struggling so let's review--
FFS. The obsession with Hunter is hilarious. Let me know when you guys finally get 'em. Lol.

Your POST is nonsense. There's nothing "hilarious" about the obviously illegal activities of Hunter Biden.

Seriously.

Nothing has been proven.
You are right not on Trump and not on Biden so here we are still waiting for a winner. Probably should have said loser Trump, Biden, Trump, Biden who will be the first to go down? We can say Trump has been worked over pretty hard the last six plus years. Biden not so much. Could that be about to change?

Nor have the crooked administration or the liberal media looked for proof. Helll..they just admitted 2 years later that the Hunter Laptop was real.
How is the media going to look for proof? If proof were available to the media, don't you think some extreme right outlet would have already published proof?

How is the media going to look for proof? If proof were available to the media, don't you think some extreme right outlet would have already published proof?
Dear God Man.

Seemed like he media was all ok with finding "proof" about anything Trump did.

You really aren't this stupid are you?

Lets compare the Mar largo coverage and the Hunter Biden laptop coverage.
Compare away if you want. There seems to be a sh*tload of coverage about his laptop even though most people don't care about it. That said, we are not talking about that. You said the media was fine with finding proof of Trump crimes. I am asking you what crimes has the media found proof of?

Compare away if you want. There seems to be a sh*tload of coverage about his laptop even though most people don't care about it. That said, we are not talking about that. You said the media was fine with finding proof of Trump crimes. I am asking you what crimes has the media found proof of?
I think the question is "what crimes do the media claim to have found"?

Shitload of coverage? LMAO. The four major networks had 7 seconds of coverage combined over the weekend concerning the Twitter censoring of the Laptop story.

I think the question is "what crimes do the media claim to have found"?

Shitload of coverage? LMAO. The four major networks had 7 seconds of coverage combined over the weekend concerning the Twitter censoring of the Laptop story.
That was not the question. The question was about media finding proof of crimes. If you want to change the question to media claiming they found crimes, I will also ask you which crimes did they claim to find? Using your Mar A Largo classified documents example, I never saw a media outlet claim they found the crime. It seems to me they reported on the raid and the subsequent evidence as it became available. Do you have another example or are you just talking out your a**?

That was not the question. The question was about media finding proof of crimes. If you want to change the question to media claiming they found crimes, I will also ask you which crimes did they claim to find? Using your Mar A Largo classified documents example, I never saw a media outlet claim they found the crime. It seems to me they reported on the raid and the subsequent evidence as it became available. Do you have another example or are you just talking out your a**?
Stealing government documents #1. Even nuclear secrets!

Stealing government documents #1. Even nuclear secrets!
We already know that Trump took documents that he had no legal right to. That is why he returned a few and then the FBI went in and confiscated the ones he refused to return. The media has accurately reported on this event. Next crime they claimed to find?

We already know that Trump took documents that he had no legal right to. That is why he returned a few and then the FBI went in and confiscated the ones he refused to return. The media has accurately reported on this event. Next crime they claimed to find?
You do? Lmao. Did you learn that on the Rachel Maddow show? Lol.

All media has bias. It is a product of people and people have bias. Bias has nothing to do with Trump taking documents that were not legally his.
Hmm..funny.

Liberal media were reporting that the night of the raid. Did they hold court inside of Mar Largo?