NBA thread

The Lakers have 3 Big games in a row against Milwaukee,Denver,and the Clippers.

I hope they don't bring back Anthony Davis to soon.The play-offs is what counts.

I know Kuzma is out and will be out until his foot and ankle heal up 100%.

The Lakers got destroyed by Denver 128-104 to drop to 24-6.
Any concerns with Anthony Davis ankle? I was surprised he's been playing on it the last week. I think the major issue with the Lakers going into the playoffs is the health of AD and LeBron. They need BOTH, at 100% to even have a chance to advance in the playoffs.

The Lakers are on a 3 game losing streak and still have the best record in the West.

The Lakers still have a 3 game lead on both Denver and the Clippers.

The Clippers are still 4 games behind in the loss column.:p

The Lakers are on a 3 game losing streak and still have the best record in the West.

The Lakers still have a 3 game lead on both Denver and the Clippers.

The Clippers are still 4 games behind in the loss column.:p
The Clippers are worried about games in May and June, the Lakers are just playing every day. I think we saw this week the holes the Lakers have. They have enough to win alot of regular season games. Playoffs, against good teams, their depth is shaky, and they are way too reliant on AD and and aging LeBron.

The Clippers are worried about games in May and June, the Lakers are just playing every day. I think we saw this week the holes the Lakers have. They have enough to win alot of regular season games. Playoffs, against good teams, their depth is shaky, and they are way too reliant on AD and and aging LeBron.

You don't know what your talking about." and they(AD and LeBron)are way too reliant on AD and and aging Lebron."

And aging LeBron!? LeBron is playing better this year then he did 2 years ago.

You don't think the Lakers are worried about games in May and June? The Lakers are a better play-off team than a regular season team.

Kuzma....Is back and healthy.
Avery Bradley.
Dwight Howard...Playing really good.
Rondo.
Caruso.

Does that look like shaky depth?

The Clippers will have a good regular season but will get taken out in 6 games in the play-offs by the Lakers.

Last edited:
The Lakers beat Portland 128-120 to go to 25-7. Kuzma lead the way with 24 points.

Kuzma has lead the Lakers in scoring 2 games in a row.

The Lakers beat the Pistons 106-99 to go to 29-7. AD had 24 points and 11 rebounds.

Lebron had a triple double with 21 points 14 rebounds and 11 assists.

I'm going to stop posting about the Lakers every day and start posting about once a week.

Right now the Lakers are 29-7 almost half way through the season.

The Lakers beat Dallas 129-114 to go to 31-7. Lebron lead the way with 35 points and 16 rebounds.

Lebron is washed up. He is to old. Lol

The Lakers have been without AD the last 3 games and have won all 3 games to improve to 33-7.

The Lakers were without both AD and Lebron and beat OKC 125-110.

Who says the Lakers are all AD and Lebron?

Who says the Lakers have no depth? :p

The Lakers have already exceeded expectations. I've been really impressed with LeBron's season. However, although they'll be in the top of the west come playoff time. I just think their ceiling is lower than the other contenders in the west. The playoffs are a different animal, and game in, game out strategy will show the Lakers warts. I don't see AD and LeBron being 100% healthy come playoff time and they'll have to be to even have a shot. I don't see any way they beat the Clippers in a 7 game series, and they'll have their hands full with the other West contenders. Denver, Dallas, Utah...

It's the half way point of the season and the Lakers have the best record in the west.

The Lakers have a 4 and a half game lead over the Nuggets and the Jazz.