NBA thread

Lebron James leads the league in assists.Anthony Davis leads the league in blocked shots.

Both average 25 points a game.Both are playing real good defense.Davis probably the best in the NBA.

The Lakers beat the Pelicans 114-110 to go to 16-2. Anthony Davis lead the Lakers with 41 points.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Lakers beat the Wizards 125-103 to go to 17-2. Anthony Davis scored 26 points.

Lebron scored 23 points and had 11 assists.

The Clippers got beat 107-97 to fall to 14-6.

Lost in CantonKid's Laker posts. James Harden scored 60 points Saturday night, playing in only 3 quarters and taking only 24 shot attempts. A truly remarkable night for Harden.

I'm apologizing to any and all that I doubted LeBron and the Lakers to date. They are playing exceptional basketball, yes it's the regular season and they appear to be all in while everyone else is in load management mode. But a game in December counts one game like it does in April. Barring some major injuries to their main two players, they are poised to be right there in the West.
LeBron has drank from the fountain of youth and appears to be highly motivated right now. Can he keep it up? It's anyone's guess. Can they perform this way when the playoff lights turn on? Hard to say now but they are much MUCH better than I anticipated.

The Lakers beat Portland 136-113.A.D. lead the Lakers with 39 points,Lebron had 31 points.

The Lakers are now 20-3.

The Clippers get beat 119-91 to fall to 16-7. Neither of there Big 2 scored even 20 points.

The Clippers got beat by Milwaukee.

Last edited:
I predict the Lakers will lose there next game to Miami.Zuzma and Rondo are out injured.

The game is on the Road.And Miami is pretty good.

Ok Cantokid, you're dominating this thread. And with good cause, your Lakers are playing great. Now I've got a question for you. The Lakers are in "all out" mode right now. LeBron wants to prove to the world last year was a fluke. Do you feel this team has enough to make a long playoff run? As we know, the NBA regular season is much different from the playoffs.
Also, I've not followed the Lakers daily as you have, but in looking at their schedule to date...there's alot of teams they've played that are on the bottom side of their conferences.
Any concerns this start is a little hollow?

Ok Cantokid, you're dominating this thread. And with good cause, your Lakers are playing great. Now I've got a question for you. The Lakers are in "all out" mode right now. LeBron wants to prove to the world last year was a fluke. Do you feel this team has enough to make a long playoff run? As we know, the NBA regular season is much different from the playoffs.
Also, I've not followed the Lakers daily as you have, but in looking at their schedule to date...there's alot of teams they've played that are on the bottom side of their conferences.
Any concerns this start is a little hollow?

The Lakers will be a better play-off team than a regular season team.

The Lakers beat Miami 113-110.The Lakers were lead by Anthony Davis with 33 points and 10 rebounds

Lebron James had 28 points and 9 rebounds and 12 assists.Almost back to back triple doubles.

The Lakers are now 23-3.

This is the first time this year that the Heat got beat at home.

And Kuzma did not play.

Last edited:
The Clippers got beat by the Bulls 109-106 to drop to 20-8.

There 5 games behind the Lakers in the loss column.

Last edited:
Looking at the Lakers schedule and the Clippers schedule you would think the Clippers would have a better record.The Lakers schedule has been easy so far and they have done what there supposed to do with that schedule. Now the Clippers have a easy schedule the rest of the way. They should end up with the better record.

Last edited:
Lakers beat Atlanta 101-96 to go to 24-3.Lebron scored 32 points 13 rebounds 7 assists and 3 blocks.

Anthony Davis scored 27 points and 13 rebounds.He also had 2 blocks.

Anthony Davis sprained his ankle late in the Atlanta game.Davis said his ankle is "sore" and his status for Tuesday's game with the Pacers isn't clear.

Kuzma is already out with a "Bad" ankle sprain.

Last edited: