Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

More than any other Finals, IMO, LBJ needs to win this one for his legacy. I definitely give the edge to GS, but hoping Cleveland can win it.

Cavs in six. They present more problems for GS than did OKC. LeBron is on a mission.

In what way? OKC is a better rebounding team and they have a bunch of super athletic guys with freakish wingspans who made GS work their butts off on offense to get looks. GS couldn't play their normal tempo either because OKC was better on the break. The Cavs on the other hand are going to be relying on big minutes from Irving and Love, not exactly all-world NBA defenders

Hope Lebron wins, but I think Warriors in 6. Key will be Kevin Love in this series. If he can average 18-20 in the series and 8-10 rebounds, they can win. Irving and Lebron will get theirs, Love needs to step up, and they also need to hit 3's.

Like someone said before... This could come down to whoever hits more 3's.

In what way? OKC is a better rebounding team and they have a bunch of super athletic guys with freakish wingspans who made GS work their butts off on offense to get looks. GS couldn't play their normal tempo either because OKC was better on the break. The Cavs on the other hand are going to be relying on big minutes from Irving and Love, not exactly all-world NBA defenders

Yeah, I thought that was a weird post too. Sure TT is super athletic and could probably recreate some of the issues that Serge, Adams and to an extent Kanter caused. But that's really it.

GS will have to defend more than two guys, and if the Cavs are hitting the 3's with any consistency the lane will part like the Red Sea for LeBron and Kyrie.

If Lebron had nightmares after last years finals Cleveland better win this one.
He's been looking forward to this all year long and they are healthy and well rested. His chance to show why he is the real MVP to the fans.

GS will have to defend more than two guys, and if the Cavs are hitting the 3's with any consistency the lane will part like the Red Sea for LeBron and Kyrie.

I have Dubs in 6. Series comes down to the play of Green and Love. Whoever is contributing more on the offensive end out of those two wins the series.

Hate to say it, but picked Warriors in 7.

Cavs best hope is LeBron does the thing from last year where he wills his team to two wins by himself, while Kyrie and company have a couple other games where they just light it up to get wins number 3 and 4

Klay Thompson has been overshadowed by Curry over the last few years, but he carried that team along in games 6 and 7 until Curry was able catch fire.

It's ironic that Thompson would likely be considered a top 5 shooter in NBA history, if it weren't for Curry playing along side of him. Of course they both benefit from the spacing from the attention the other draws to get open looks.

I still think the biggest key will be Iguodala's ability to make James settle for jumpers instead of getting to the rim at will as he did against the East.

Iggy was great last year. Draymond also has to take advantage of Love and not turn the ball over every other time he has it. He can definitely be a drive and kick guy in this series

Iggy was great, and his effectiveness will definitely be a factor, but with Love and Irving healthy I think that plays less of a factor than last year. JR Smith was option 2 for the Cavs on offense in last year's Finals.

I think the Draymond - Love match up may be more of a deciding factor, as others have mentioned.

Curry is very likeable. ESPN and the media just over indulge us with him and his family. He is like Tom Brady. Too perfect. Has a cute kid, hot wife, (hot mom too) is the best player in the world, and is a handsome fellow.

For me, I just don't like him because I love Lebron. I don't like change. Nobody challenged him for best in the world for about a decade. Now, this is Curry's league and I don't like it. I have nothing against Curry at all. Just don't like him. For no reason really...:stirthepot:

Other than his celebrations, which are a bit much, Curry has always very likeable. It's hard to know if Klay is likeable, as he isn't nearly as outgoing.

He's likeable on the podium afterward, for the most part. On the court he's annoying as he**. Not nearly as bad as Draymond though. I think I just like quiet, cold killers

Curry is very likeable. ESPN and the media just over indulge us with him and his family. He is like Tom Brady. Too perfect. Has a cute kid, hot wife, (hot mom too) is the best player in the world, and is a handsome fellow.

For me, I just don't like him because I love Lebron. I don't like change. Nobody challenged him for best in the world for about a decade. Now, this is Curry's league and I don't like it. I have nothing against Curry at all. Just don't like him. For no reason really...:stirthepot:

Don't see it.

Klay IMO is probably the best player in the league at creating scoring opportunities as a screener or cutter away from the ball. I love watching that guy play.

Could see GS dropping a game early as Cleveland will be the much fresher team. But ultimately I think their talent prevails. GS in 5 or 6 is probably the best bet.