Naz Hilmon Scores 50 in Big10 game.

cvctrackfan

Former Gilmour Academy and current University of Michigan #11 junior scored a Michigan program record 50 points and 16 rebounds. In a 81-77 loss to Ohio State. That is the most points scored in D1 this year.

Former Gilmour Academy and current University of Michigan #11 junior scored a Michigan program record 50 points and 16 rebounds. In a 81-77 loss to Ohio State. That is the most points scored in D1 this year.
That broke the Michigan Women's scoring record of 45 by Diane Dietz in 1982 and the Men's record of 48 points held by Rudy Tomjanovich and Cazzie Russell since the '60s.

Naz has added to her repertoire and is pretty much unstopable in the post. I wonder if her mother has abandoned the big hat she would bring to the Shott?

The rematch will be in a month and on ESPN2.

I don’t know if she has. With the COVID-19 protocols no one been able to see her play in person, the rematch should be outstanding. I saw Big Blues #2 player is back on the bench after missing four games.

I am glad Naz continues to do well at this level. I'm even more glad Ohio State beat ttun. I can't believe she's already a junior...where has that time gone?