National Championship picks

:laugh: Yeah, I was being totally serious. Not to mention you already quoted that once during the actual game which ended two days ago now. Feel free to stop the annoying troll act at any point :laugh:

Actually, I don't believe I quoted it during the game. Pretty sure I just learned your ND to ship prediction today. :laugh:

Oklahoma vs. Boise State. Oklahoma wins. LSU is the best candidate from the SEC.

OSU vs. FSU in the Sugar.
Wisky vs. Oregon in the Rose.

Last edited:
Oklahoma vs. Boise State. Oklahoma wins. LSU is the best candidate from the SEC.

OSU vs. FSU in the Sugar.
Wisky vs. Oregon in the Rose.

The ACC Champion is automatically in the Orange Bowl if they aren't in the title game. The SEC champ gets the automatic Sugar Bowl spot.

Well, Oregon losing probably kicked half of the predictions in this thread out the door. I still have Alabama winning it all, though, so maybe I'll be half right.

I don't think they can beat Wisconsin. @ Nebraska will be tough, especially since its after MSU. Though I think they should beat Michigan State.

They CAN beat Wisconsin, certainly. Will probably be underdogs though. OSU is better than Nebraska IMO but it'll be tough playing at their place.