MVL 2022

You basically reworded what I said. Tipp has 0 wins against teams that will make a run. Just like us!!! You don’t know what’s gonna happen Friday. The best team in your league who gave you an L, took an L from an 4-7 squad. You just wanted to say something to the Trotwood guy. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised in 3 weeks BOTH teams are at BBall practice.

RAMNATION ALMIGHTY
My league? 😝😝. You're so wrong again. My team is 11-0.

I don't think Trotwood playing DPS schools means jack. They'll be coming to play. Regardless of their competition and the mocking of their schedule, no one's really proclaiming a Tipp beat down. This is an interesting match up.

I know Tipp played Bellbrook in Week 1, who did Xenia, Piqua, and Troy play in Week 1? With 1 non-conference game, it is important to schedule a good non-conference game. I’m think there may have been a DPS school in there or two.

I knew you’d show up here running your mouth. It’s alright, Trotwood has definitely had our number in years past, but this is the present and Trotwood is not near as good as years prior. Your insecurity has lead you to come here and spread false claims. Tipp has wins over two teams who are both 9-2 and still alive in the d2 and d3 playoffs as well as a 7-3 Troy. You beat a down Alter and CJ who have a combined record of 12-10! Besides that who’d you beat? 5 DPS schools? Lmao. Your coming to the goat Pasteur and it’s going to be ROWDY, atleast having very little away seating isn’t gonna matter when Trotwood comes to town.
Hey Tipp, speaking of your visitors seating. Are the stands field level or are they raised off the ground? I have a fee games I'm thinking about going to and I was just wondering about the stands. Thanks and good luck.

Tipp beat Bellbrook this season. Not to mention Piqua, who the jury is out on until this Friday if they can recapture some of what they had last year.

Sure Xenia lost to a bad team, but let's not forget the rest of the schedule and the competitiveness Piqua has had most years.

Tipp vs. Trotwood should be very competitive this year regardless of that, but let's not make false claims now, huh?
Bellbrook & Piqua will also be at BBALL practice in about 2-3 weeks. Tipp has not beaten anyone that will challenge for state. The Nation, and Tipp have the same record(1-0), and since we OWN the series you and nobody else can't convince me. I will need to see it come Friday.
Also why did you bring up last years post season, that event will mean absolutely nothing come Friday?

RAMNATION ALMIGHTY

Y’all need to take it easy on the Klump. He’s beatin on his drum and don’t care if nobody’s listenin. But I get what he’s sayin about the Rams. There isn’t a team in the MVL that could do better than 2-3 at the start of trotwood’s schedule and most of them would be 0-5. Hell, with the schedule Trotwood had they don’t know how well they stack up in the region. But we all get to find out on Friday. Good to hear from ya fam. I’m sure you’ll give us some of your wisdom whether we want or not.😘

Hey Tipp, speaking of your visitors seating. Are the stands field level or are they raised off the ground? I have a fee games I'm thinking about going to and I was just wondering about the stands. Thanks and good luck.
The visitor's stands are raised off the ground like most other school's stadiums are. However they are very small, as it is a temporary stands that will be moved to the endzone later. Trotwood doesn't bring many fans so you may find a seat, but even they may be able to fill them up, so don't be surprised if it fills up fast.

Here's a pic to show how small they are:
stands.png

Last edited:
Bellbrook & Piqua will also be at BBALL practice in about 2-3 weeks. Tipp has not beaten anyone that will challenge for state. The Nation, and Tipp have the same record(1-0), and since we OWN the series you and nobody else can't convince me. I will need to see it come Friday.
Also why did you bring up last years post season, that event will mean absolutely nothing come Friday?

RAMNATION ALMIGHTY
Not many teams have beaten other teams that are going to challenge for state, as most of them have few or no losses. You're making a pretty silly argument here.

I brought up last year in regards to Piqua because they returned a good chunk from that team this year, and their ceiling can definitely be similar to that if they play up to their potential. I shouldn't have to spell this stuff out for you. Not to mention you bringing up the series between Tipp and Trotwood has even less to do with this game than mentioning Piqua's general talent level due to their run last year. Internet trolls...

The visitor's stands are raised off the ground like most other school's stadiums are. However they are very small, as it is a temporary stands that will be moved to the endzone later. Trotwood doesn't bring many fans so you may find a seat, but even they may be able to fill them up, so don't be surprised if it fills up fast.

Here's a pic to show how small they are:
View attachment 35483
Thanks alot, I just want them off the ground. There a few field level still but I get there early so no big deal on getting a seat.

Piqua/Edgewood game will be free to watch on Piqua's YouTube channel:

Tipp/Trotwood will be on TKDS and NFHS, but those are not free.

Good luck to the Red Devils tomorrow night, here is to hoping one or both of us can keep the MVL participation going!!
Would certainly make that "let's blow up the MVL" thread look silly if they could both manage to win.

Here's to hoping both play up to their capabilities with limited mistakes tonight!

Would certainly make that "let's blow up the MVL" thread look silly if they could both manage to win.

Here's to hoping both play up to their capabilities with limited mistakes tonight!
Makes no sense. If you asked preseason the MVL expectations, and which teams would make a run, people probably would say Tipp and Piqua would be the last left alive, and they'd make it to at least round 2. So now people are upset that the MVL is... meeting and possibly exceeding those expectations?

For Tipp to lose 20 of 22 starters and be this damn good is just a testament to coach Burgbacher and the culture of this team.

Tipp will get Western Brown next week. Gonna be a lot of points put up in that one unless Tipp can manage to slow them down like they did Trotwood tonight.

Piqua did a lot of things wrong tonight, dropped passes. Play calling on 1st down was absolutely horrendous, I want to watch the game again to see some things I thought I saw live. Piqua had the opportunity to win, but didn't.

Western Brown is going to be a tough out. They've scored at least 30 points a game in 26 consecutive games. Could be a shootout.

Congrats to Tipp on the big win. After seeing New Richmond play against Badin I have to wonder about Western Brown's ability to stop anyone as well. New Richmond lost to WB 34-20 and appeared to be in the game most of the way. I know comparing scores shouldn't matter and NR and WB are league foes but New Richmond was easily the worst team Badin has played all year. So I look for Tipp to advance to the regional finals against the winner of Badin-Wapak. The Rams will have their hands full.

Congrats to Tipp on the big win. After seeing New Richmond play against Badin I have to wonder about Western Brown's ability to stop anyone as well. New Richmond lost to WB 34-20 and appeared to be in the game most of the way. I know comparing scores shouldn't matter and NR and WB are league foes but New Richmond was easily the worst team Badin has played all year. So I look for Tipp to advance to the regional finals against the winner of Badin-Wapak. The Rams will have their hands full.
Would be nice if the Tipp/Western brown game is at Springboro

Piqua did a lot of things wrong tonight, dropped passes. Play calling on 1st down was absolutely horrendous, I want to watch the game again to see some things I thought I saw live. Piqua had the opportunity to win, but didn't.
I would be very frustrated with the play calling if I was a fan. I would've ran 9 alot more also. I know he is a heck of a LB but he looked alot better running the ball. I would've also threw the ball alot more. There where 3 or 4 deep balls over thrown, that hurt. I don't know if the extra 5 yards did something to the kicker but that illegal forward pass was awful call.