MVAC Football 2020

Shouldn't impact Struthers... Lowellville's home games are in weeks 1, 3, and 5. Struthers is on the road in weeks 1 and 5. And Lowellville's week 3 game is on a Saturday. Shouldn't be any conflicts there. Plus Lowellville is paying to rent the field, I presume?

I don't have a problem with it.
I read Lowellville changed week 1 to Saturday, too.

I read Lowellville changed week 1 to Saturday, too.

I saw that too. But even if it were on Friday, it wouldn't matter because Struthers is at Hubbard next Friday.

Which begs the question... what about JV games this year? Are those out then? I haven't seen anything about JV games this year... but I haven't really looked to be honest.

Shouldn't impact Struthers... Lowellville's home games are in weeks 1, 3, and 5. Struthers is on the road in weeks 1 and 5. And Lowellville's week 3 game is on a Saturday. Shouldn't be any conflicts there. Plus Lowellville is paying to rent the field, I presume?

I don't have a problem with it.
Obviously it would not impact Struthers.

True. Just saying... my main point was that if Struthers can bring in a little extra money by renting the field out to Lowellville on Saturdays, during a season where revenue is already going to be way down... why not?

True. Just saying... my main point was that if Struthers can bring in a little extra money by renting the field out to Lowellville on Saturdays, during a season where revenue is already going to be way down... why not?
I wonder how much we’re making, we might not be making anything at all with the way our administration operates

I wonder how much we’re making, we might not be making anything at all with the way our administration operates

Also true. But a little is better than nothing... especially this year. Some things you have to give them the benefit of the doubt on. I have to think this is one of them. Can't imagine they'd let them use the field for nothing.
Wouldn't that all be public knowledge anyway, since the field is property of the school and it's a public school... as long as you know where to look?

Is Muntean still the OC at Lowellville?

Also true. But a little is better than nothing... especially this year. Some things you have to give them the benefit of the doubt on. I have to think this is one of them. Can't imagine they'd let them use the field for nothing.
Wouldn't that all be public knowledge anyway, since the field is property of the school and it's a public school... as long as you know where to look?

Is Muntean still the OC at Lowellville?
Who knows I would assume not because it’s a new staff.

Heard from a pretty reliable source Western Reserve lost their starting running back possibly for the season last week. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If so, tough loss for Coach Lude and the Blue Devils before play one. Wish the kid a healthy recovery.

Did anyone else see this write up of Springfield? I’ve never posted a picture on here, hopefully they come through correctly.

Attachments

• 1B2BAB7A-E9CD-4B3C-A147-515CEB0A6198.jpeg
    1B2BAB7A-E9CD-4B3C-A147-515CEB0A6198.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 621BACF0-F2EF-4D02-BB63-AA375A9415A0.jpeg
    621BACF0-F2EF-4D02-BB63-AA375A9415A0.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 32
Has Crestview schedules any additional games after week #7? If your still in the playoffs, those games would be cancelled. I know South Range hasn't scheduled any additional games, waiting to see what happens first, then if they get eliminated they will see if anyone wants to pick up another game.

Question. I know that this season is a 6 game schedule, then the playoffs. So how does this schedule work? Is Crestview not playing in the playoffs, or will the games after 10/2 be cancelled if they are still in the playoffs?
The games scheduled after week six will be cancelled if the rebels are still playing in the playoffs. If they get beat or if they opt out of the playoffs all together then they can go ahead and play those games.

Well the season kicks off tonight with McDonald traveling to Sebring. Glad there’s gonna be football and glad the mvac partnered with YSN to provide coverage. Good luck to all

40-6 final. McDonald rotated younger kids the last half of 2nd Q and then only younger kids 2nd half. Couple promising freshman, one broke a 85 yard td that was called back.

As for Sebring it certainly isn’t their worst team. This team puts a running clock on their squads from a couple years ago. Tough to say from just watching on ysn and not in person. They had a couple decent athletes but got destroyed up front. If they play some of the other bad teams from the area at the end they can prolly get some wins (Mathews, southington etc).

Springfield Ridge game is canceled, will be played tomorrow. I was really looking forward to seeing how the Tigers will handle themselves after graduating some really impressive players.

#21 is lining up behind center with some talented returning receivers, the Tigers will be a okay. Itll be interesting to see who carries the load at rb, isn’t Snyder’s younger brother coming up?

Weather wreaked some havoc tonight so a lot of scores will be coming in tomorrow. We did get champion over Crestview 20-17 in an upset and Reserve was well on their way to a win over Waterloo up 36-0.