Most Intelligent Article on Race and Politics in 2020 - Black Pride is the New Religion Ordained by White Liberals

I’m torn on this one ... I see some truth on both sides ... having a victim mentality is not the way to solve a problem ... but neither is being blind to there is a problem ... the smartest thing said so far on there is about having honest conversation ... as I see it neither side is willing to admit that they are part of the problem ... both sides just want to place blame on the other instead of really looking at the problem ... I would like to see both sides admit they could do more to make it better ... is there racism in this country ... absolutely ... but there will always be some racism as long as we identify with races ... it is human nature to feel more comfortable with someone you identify as similar to you ... personally I feel there is more classism than racism ... a poor person is treated less equally in this country no matter the race ... is some it their own fault ... yes ... and some of it is the way they are treated ... if we really want to improve things in this country we have realize and acknowledge the fact that not all people are treated equally ... but on the other hand, the under privileged need to not have a victim’s mentality and do whatever they can to change their own circumstance ... and not look for someone else to do it for them.
It's a vicious cycle.

Our country guarantees INDIVIDUAL rights, provides free schooling to INDIVIDUALS, even secondary education to underprivileged INDIVIDUALS at low or no cost. You are free to take advantage of that, or not if you wish.

If you feel that living a lifetime expecting a handout, and nothing more, then you will never prosper in any way.

If you grow up being told not to trust ANY authority, and flout the law, if that becomes your way of life, you will most likely fail.

Pretty much every ethnic group that has come to our nation has risen up, in many cases not even speaking English when they arrived here.
They did it by helping others of their nationality, not by killing them and robbing them.

That article is a bunch of words signifying nothing. There is no church of Black color or what ever he is saying. Do we try to see the beauty in our melanin, well yes after 400 years being told your less than because of that pigmentation, be it in federal laws, state laws , neighborhood codes, on, tv in music, in the arts. do we try to reverse some of that now by acknowledging there is some positivity in having some hue to your skin, yes. But no there is no worshipping, just trying to reverse 400 plus years of brainwashing.
Lifes not obligated to be fair. Everyday spent concentrating on the past will darken the future. History can't be discounted, but neither can excuses. The wrestling mat will teach your son those lessons. I only mention your son or daughters because I'm happy they wrestle.

I’m torn on this one ... I see some truth on both sides ... having a victim mentality is not the way to solve a problem ... but neither is being blind to there is a problem ... the smartest thing said so far on there is about having honest conversation ... as I see it neither side is willing to admit that they are part of the problem ... both sides just want to place blame on the other instead of really looking at the problem ... I would like to see both sides admit they could do more to make it better ... is there racism in this country ... absolutely ... but there will always be some racism as long as we identify with races ... it is human nature to feel more comfortable with someone you identify as similar to you ... personally I feel there is more classism than racism ... a poor person is treated less equally in this country no matter the race ... is some it their own fault ... yes ... and some of it is the way they are treated ... if we really want to improve things in this country we have realize and acknowledge the fact that not all people are treated equally ... but on the other hand, the under privileged need to not have a victim’s mentality and do whatever they can to change their own circumstance ... and not look for someone else to do it for them.
Kiss. Hand up or hand out? Personal responsibility for actions, buffered with some compassion.

It's a vicious cycle.

If you grow up being told not to trust ANY authority, and flout the law, if that becomes your way of life, you will most likely fail.

Pretty much every ethnic group that has come to our nation has risen up, in many cases not even speaking English when they arrived here.
They did it by helping others of their nationality, not by killing them and robbing them.
This is rich coming from the guy who spouting off about how the election is rigged ... sounds a lot like not trusting authority

Actually I agree with most of what you said ... sorry couldn’t resist poking ... but I also still understand that life is infinitely harder to succeed in life for some more than others ... and both sides need to understand that ... but I think from the reaction on here that’s not going to happen ... both sides will still put the entire blame on the other side.

This is rich coming from the guy who spouting off about how the election is rigged ... sounds a lot like not trusting authority

Actually I agree with most of what you said ... sorry couldn’t resist poking ... but I also still understand that life is infinitely harder to succeed in life for some more than others ... and both sides need to understand that ... but I think from the reaction on here that’s not going to happen ... both sides will still put the entire blame on the other side.
Well, I don't consider the MSM, Social Media, and the Democrat Party authority figures.

Imagine if ever Pro player of sports supported agendas like this one. We racist bad white men would partner up.

I will say this about Whitlock. Honest dialogue will only help. Until we can have truly honest dialogue about race it will never be properly addressed.
Your side is selling Institutional Racism as a “public health crisis” now. I bet you are just so proud of your Democrat people crapping on the non-black working class you pretend to be a part of, you fraud.

Last edited:
That article is a bunch of words signifying nothing. There is no church of Black color or what ever he is saying. Do we try to see the beauty in our melanin, well yes after 400 years being told your less than because of that pigmentation, be it in federal laws, state laws , neighborhood codes, on, tv in music, in the arts. do we try to reverse some of that now by acknowledging there is some positivity in having some hue to your skin, yes. But no there is no worshipping, just trying to reverse 400 plus years of brainwashing.
BS with your Institutional racism and critical race THEORY. Reality DEBUNKS it and you.

There will always be bigotry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lifes not obligated to be fair. Everyday spent concentrating on the past will darken the future. History can't be discounted, but neither can excuses. The wrestling mat will teach your son those lessons. I only mention your son or daughters because I'm happy they wrestle.
NO WHERE in life does anyone with a half a brain expect to see equal outcomes without equal input variables. BLM is the Black LIES MONSTER

Football, joe. Stick to football.

Your side is selling Institutional Racism as a “public health crisis” now. I bet you are just so proud of your Democrat people crapping on the non-black working class you pretend to be a part of, you fraud.
I wish you could be more coherent. "Your side" and "your Democrat people?" You have become THAT guy.

NO WHERE in life does anyone with a half a brain expect to see equal outcomes without equal input variables. BLM is the Black LIES MONSTER
No one expects you to understand. You found the black guy that YOU agree with. Kudos. I think black people take issue with a bunch of rural/suburban white people telling them, once again, how they should feel. You voted for Obama twice and are now the guy who has been brainwashed into divisive "draw a line in the sand" politics that Trump espoused to play to a base. Good riddance.

I understand life isn't fair, but I was under the belief many (not all) of the documents this country was founded on espoused an overriding sense of fairness and decency. I think as long as I see something that doesn't seem fair I will try to speak out against it. In a sense help this country live up to the ideals it was built on for ALL of it's citizens.
As for wrestling that ship has sailed for my kids, my youngest boy's (outside of maybe running track in the spring) high school athletic career is over. I tried to get all of my boys into wrestling, they were not feeling it, which if you knew me personally, you would know how much that stings. I am trying to find avenues for other middle schoolers in Akron public schools to participate this year, so they don't get further behind then most of them already are.

I understand life isn't fair, but I was under the belief many (not all) of the documents this country was founded on espoused an overriding sense of fairness and decency. I think as long as I see something that doesn't seem fair I will try to speak out against it. In a sense help this country live up to the ideals it was built on for ALL of it's citizens.
As for wrestling that ship has sailed for my kids, my youngest boy's (outside of maybe running track in the spring) high school athletic career is over. I tried to get all of my boys into wrestling, they were not feeling it, which if you knew me personally, you would know how much that stings. I am trying to find avenues for other middle schoolers in Akron public schools to participate this year, so they don't get further behind then most of them already are.
Keep banging the doors and one will open. You are in a good area for wrestling. OAC is a start, if they are competing. Trust me, the kids that want to compete are finding ways. PM me for help if you think you could use. Kids are training, but parents have to be on board. My boy's had a great high school and middle school coaches. But, that wasn't the entire training package.

Can you expand on the idea of fairness and decency, Examples Can you also explain how this Country isn't built for all? I personally found what others want doesnt equate to what I want. Wants can destroy good people.