More Shady Donnie!!

Haha you guys are stretching here. We can talk about the Obama's extravagant vacations and Michael's huge staff but you apparently were not concerned about White House spending back then. As long as Trump's use of his hotels and properties aren't illegal and more than what President's normally spend what's the big deal, except that you Hate Trump.

Donnie Boy should really stop pointing the finger at others! Another example of how he and his family benefit from him being president!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a39b08-16cd-11eb-82db-60b15c874105_story.html

This is just dumb news for dumb people.
If Trump stays at one of his own hotels should the secret service stay for free? Or have to stay somewhere else. We pay the hotel bills no matter where they stay. It would be very dumb of Trump if he stayed at his competition.

If Trump stays at one of his own hotels should the secret service stay for free? Or have to stay somewhere else. We pay the hotel bills no matter where they stay. It would be very dumb of Trump if he stayed at his competition.
POTUS of the USA is the most under payed job in the world but the thing about Trump he doesn't care about any improprieties because he was born of wealth and he will do as he pleases regardless of appearances.

1603882034638.png

Haha you guys are stretching here. We can talk about the Obama's extravagant vacations and Michael's huge staff but you apparently were not concerned about White House spending back then. As long as Trump's use of his hotels and properties aren't illegal and more than what President's normally spend what's the big deal, except that you Hate Trump.
They weren’t transferring tax payer money into their own pockets. ??‍♂️

Those rates seem pretty competitive to me. $650 per room a night in downtown British Columbia is not atypical. In fact, that is low for many of the areas I have seen. That is why I prefer to get to a small city when traveling.

They weren’t transferring tax payer money into their own pockets. ??‍♂️
So you're OK with the Biden Syndicate becoming wealthy because of Joe's position as a Senator and in this case VP? You folks amaze me how you want to throw mud on the wall all the time about the Trump family but then turn a blind eye to what Joe Biden has been doing for the past 47+ years.

The Cheetos-Fuhrer is so cheap, he even has taxpayers pay when someone gives him a bottled water. Give me a friggin' break.
$3 for water
This is one of the smallest charges that Trump’s business ever asked taxpayers to pay. But it was also one of the most revealing — showing how aggressive Trump’s club was in billing taxpayers, even for the smallest of services.

When Trump and Abe met at Mar-a-Lago, their first meeting was a brief one on the couch in Mar-a-Lago’s central living room. The two men shook hands for the press, and made brief remarks about what they hoped the summit would achieve.
There was no food served. No private room to rent. Seemingly, nothing to charge for.
But Mar-a-Lago still sent the government a bill.
“Bilateral meeting,” the bill said. “Water.” The price was $3 each, including service charge. Taxpayers had effectively paid Trump’s company to serve him water.

Haha you guys are stretching here. We can talk about the Obama's extravagant vacations and Michael's huge staff but you apparently were not concerned about White House spending back then.
Show us how much they cost. Bet it's not 2.5 million.

So you're OK with the Biden Syndicate becoming wealthy because of Joe's position as a Senator and in this case VP? You folks amaze me how you want to throw mud on the wall all the time about the Trump family but then turn a blind eye to what Joe Biden has been doing for the past 47+ years.
Well, since it’s a made up story, yes.