Monroe girls soccer.

Monroe hammered Fenwick 9-1. Kinda get the feeling we’re gonna go deep in the playoffs like we always do.
Well Fenwick is terrible so I wouldn’t use that as a barometer. Had you said Monroe looks like a different team since the lineup changes and solid wins over Bellbrook and Waynesville I’d likely agree. Badin and Alter will have something to say about how far they go.

Well yes Fenwick is terrible but a 9-1 win is a good way to start the tournament. Beating Fenwick in anything whether they suck or not is always pleasing. Always been huge rivals namely in Football. Especially when my dad played football in the 70s and my uncle in the 80s. Back in the good ole days when rivalries like Monroe and Fenwick were much more intense and fast paced.

Well yes Fenwick is terrible but a 9-1 win is a good way to start the tournament. Beating Fenwick in anything whether they suck or not is always pleasing. Always been huge rivals namely in Football. Especially when my dad played football in the 70s and my uncle in the 80s. Back in the good ole days when rivalries like Monroe and Fenwick were much more intense and fast paced.
Agreed 100%. I went to Monroe in the 90s and rivalries with Franklin, Fenwick and Edgewood were still very much a thing. Never hurts my feelings thumping on Fenwick