Moellers young guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Issue

Moeller has a phenomenal group of freshman coming in. I have heard nothing but great things about this group. I have heard everything from state run to possible national title run in the coming years. I always question those that make predictions years down the road, but it is hard to argue with talent. So with such a strong group of young ones, how will they do in this coming year? I haven't seen many of these young men compete, but from what I hear, they are the real deal. Can they sneak onto the scoreboard this year?

Moeller has a phenomenal group of freshman coming in. I have heard nothing but great things about this group. I have heard everything from state run to possible national title run in the coming years.

It would not surprise me. The program is stacked from biddy to high school.

Sizemore, Rosser and Freuhaf came from Prodigy after Root was forced out. While they are stacked it helps when you get kids of this caliber from other clubs

It would not surprise me. The program is stacked from biddy to high school.

Sizemore, Rosser and Freuhaf came from Prodigy after Root was forced out. While they are stacked it helps when you get kids of this caliber from other clubs

I love the Root family. They are great at developing wrestlers. But what I really wanted to know is how these young guns will do on the big stage this year?

I see what your asking Dead, but Verus is right, Moeller's success is not always (rarely) built internally. Two of their junior high state champs should be at Fairfield.

The only two freshman I see making a trip to Columbus are Sizemore and Fruhaff. Most of the others will probably make it to districts.

As a whole the others are going to make it real tough to beat a team like Moeller in a dual or a tournament setting.

I see what your asking Dead, but Verus is right, Moeller's success is not always (rarely) built internally. Two of their junior high state champs should be at Fairfield.

The only two freshman I see making a trip to Columbus are Sizemore and Fruhaff. Most of the others will probably make it to districts.

As a whole the others are going to make it real tough to beat a team like Moeller in a dual or a tournament setting.

Why "should" they be at Fairfield? Did they not want to go to Moeller? I thought all their junior high state champs wrestled at the ECCW? Roots a great coach but does he have state champ yet? All of Gaiers state champs wrestled for the Moeller kids club and/or junior high (same with these kids). And why didnt these kids that use to wrestle at prodigy go back when Root returned? I guess all these kids are being forced to go to Moeller.:shrug:

Jealousy rears it's ugly head once again!

Neither is Graham. Same for St Edward. Blair as well. Wyoming Seminary ditto. Quit the sour grapes. Fairfield has isolated itself (see: Sanders gets turned away from Fairfield while looking to get some work before State).
I think this crop of incoming freshman will do quite well under Gaier. I don't want to count any chickens before they hatch though. Some of these freshman are at upper weights which are usually dominated by upperclassmen. Give 'em a few years, Moeller will be chasing a title soon enough.

this thread was started so someone else could thump their chest not moeller ,read it and its posts and figure it out for yourselves ,ha ha

This was started as a positive thread to seek out the future stars of the area at an elite school. I don't care where they could have been. The fact is they chose to go to the school they felt best fit their needs. That was Moeller. It's really only their choice. They chose Moeller. I think highly of Fairfield's program, Prodigy, and the Roots, but this was to highlight an exception class of freshman at Moeller and see what the year and the future might hold for them in others eyes. The ugliness of this board is overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.