Moeller State Predicitons!!!!

MoeSwimsBest

Hello friends, brothers, compatriots. i hope you all have been as active in the off season as i have! myself and moeller coach matt haarington have been visiting top name swimmers from the south west cluster to show them why moeller would be great for them. NO RECRUITING, IT WAS ALL PERFECTLY LEGAL. And all summer i have been looking forward to watching the moeller aquasaders sweep the southwest cluster! i've even started wallpapering my "man cave" with pictures of head coach bill whatley. i have been in close contact with this living legend, but he has been keeping his secrets about the moeller aquasaders close o his chest. you sly old dog! moeller will have to be at the very tippy top of their game if they hope to compete with with heavyweight prize fighter champions like st xavier jesuit. i am hoping moeller will be able to break their 35+ year streak of second place at gcls and dethrone the bombers! crusade to state!

have been visiting top name swimmers from the south west cluster to show them why moeller would be great for them. NO RECRUITING, IT WAS ALL PERFECTLY LEGAL.

I am pretty sure that OHSAA would think differently, regardless, it is unethical. Just stay out of it and enjoy good swimming, from the stands.

I am pretty sure that OHSAA would think differently, regardless, it is unethical. Just stay out of it and enjoy good swimming, from the stands.

You misunderstand. i would never hope to conflict with the OHSAA or Jesus. While i do want to see moeller succeed in the water, I also want to make sure these boys recieve the tip-top education they would at meoller. Grades first! :p

hello and i welcome myself to yappi. I have read this thread over MANY TIMES, and i would strongly agree with sir Moeswimsbest. Moeller has a strong team this year, that will run train on the southwest. with the exception of st xavier, moeller will be unchallenged.
to all of you h8ers:
swimhopper, no you are "anoosents" to this thread
preeder61: the OHSAA would not think different because Moeller doesnt recruit, it is unethical that you call us unethical.

coach Bill and company have shared some secrets with me, and they are JUICY to say the least. I have the secrets on how the season is expected to develop and what the plans are for this upcoming season. I cant wait for the season to begin. I share a similar interest in adolescent male swimming to Moeswimsbest. #crusade2state #diesel #fastisfaster #aquasaders #juice #swimming #2013-2014 #statebound

So the statement "visiting top name swimmers ... to show them why moeler would be great for them" isn't recruiting?
I am a hater, guilty.