Moeller Primetime Invitational Frinday Night Lights 8/23/19

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
I love this meet because it's run on a Friday night under the lights. DI Races were run in total darkness except for all the light towers they got from Art's Rentals. The course was marked off with two lines and the spectators lined both sides of the course which was great for the runners. I never saw such a huge scoreboard at any cross country meet. It might have been 10 x 10. There were light poles all over the place maybe ten feet apart. I never heard any generators though. Well, we got one argument settled. St. Xavier has a better team right now than Mason 54-67 team score. http://live.finishtiming.com/#/results/meet-xc/201900408/scoreboard-xc/results/8

skins99

Ron Jeremey Stunt Double
This meet has always intrigued me. Do they still run it at Kings Island Golf Course?

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
DIII Summit ran in the DI race and beat Elder which has to be satisfying for their coach who is an Elder graduate who was rumored in line for the Elder job when Steve Spencer retired but was passed over for an insider. Summit is ranked as the top DIII boys team in the pre-season poll and return their 2-3-4-5-6 from last year's state runner-up team.