Moeller president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well human pieces of garbage are exactly what I call sloppy drunks that harass women, get kicked out of the same bar numerous times.

That's not a mistake..... That's a how this person behaves..... A 40+ year old man just doesn't suddenly do this randomly. Clearly it's worked for him in the past so he did it in Nashville.
And this cannot be stressed enough, he’s married.

I can agree the thread has run its course and I will continue to push the fact that what has gone on out there with the actions of the administration people has been ignored and for years and over the last several years the level of dishonesty by some and the legal actions by at least 2 we know of so far raises the question to the AofC to reset the leadership/board of the school or at a minimum an investigation of how the school is being run. I agree that a personal attack on M.H. is not what the forum should be doing, including myself.

I can agree the thread has run its course and I will continue to push the fact that what has gone on out there with the actions of the administration people has been ignored and for years and over the last several years the level of dishonesty by some and the legal actions by at least 2 we know of so far raises the question to the AofC to reset the leadership/board of the school or at a minimum an investigation of how the school is being run. I agree that a personal attack on M.H. is not what the forum should be doing, including myself.
It’s not personal, I don’t care about him, it’s about sticking it to Moeller. All my Glen Galemmo & Crybaby Carl memes get deleted.

Last edited:
We’ve all been drunk in Nashville, it happens
We have? Must no remember that. But seriously, somehow, someway these types get these jobs and they simply don't understand the conssequences. You'd think a person in education especially, understands consequences. How embarassing for he and the school.

Any student participating in mocking cheers tonight gets Saturday school.
So lame. Elder always gets off taking the “high road” and it gets them nothing. Moeller always acts like trash and nobody seems to want to call them out.

Moeller doesn’t deserve respect, Elder looks weak giving it to them. Now is the time to get nasty and mean, because it’s totally justified. This type of cucked behavior is why Moeller thinks they can walk all over Elder. They keep feeding Elder s**t and Elder keeps on asking for seconds. Stop it. F Moeller.

Last edited:
The irony of you questioning someone else character cannot be lost here. You let yourself act like one and seem to be proud of it. Must be a GCL thing.
I’m one person, not a team. And I don’t give a rat’s a** about the GCL. I’ve said many times, including this thread, the whole “brotherhood” is lame. They’re rivals, not friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.