Moeller president

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just a behavior thing here, it’s the criminal charges he’s facing. The criminal trespass is a class B misdemeanor (up to 6 mos jail) and the other 2 charges are class C misdemeanor (up to 30 days jail). An open container or drunk in public general would be different.

Exactly. You have to pass a background check with the Archdiocese. I don't know if those would cause someone to fail a background check with AOC. I think he will plead guilty to lower level misdemeanor, get records sealed, and work on building back his reputation or just fall out of the public limelight.

Ironic that coach Karl making an annoucement “again” regarding another terrible situation for a private school in Montgomery. I get that crap happens but this is 4-5 years of just poor decision making by administration personnel at Moeller.
Whatever ... you are an idiot. Carl is the Principal of the school so of course he was the voice of the school.

These would not disqualify you in any way from ODE or the Archdiocese. If either ODE or the Archdiocese disqualified anyone for crimes that are alcohol related, there'd be very few qualified applicants.

I'm not defending what he did. But if he wasn't in Nashville at the time of the arrest in an official work capacity, it's going to get dicey.

These would not disqualify you in any way from ODE or the Archdiocese. If either ODE or the Archdiocese disqualified anyone for crimes that are alcohol related, there'd be very few qualified applicants.

I'm not defending what he did. But if he wasn't in Nashville at the time of the arrest in an official work capacity, it's going to get dicey.
I would think the context of the alcohol offense would make it fireable. If he had any class, which he doesn’t, he’d save the school the embarrassment and resign.

So teachers and admin should be fired for alcohol offenses?

The concerning item is him following women around (while being married is not a good look for a Catholic school) and returning multiple times to harass these women. IMO, that’s worse than the drinking and fireable since this person’s job is to work with kids.

Everyone makes mistakes, but is this a mistake or his real character. Moeller would be wise to cut ties.

The concerning item is him following women around (while being married is not a good look for a Catholic school) and returning multiple times to harass these women. IMO, that’s worse than the drinking and fireable since this person’s job is to work with kids.

Everyone makes mistakes, but is this a mistake or his real character. Moeller would be wise to cut ties.
So trying to get laid is fireable too? Lots of married Catholic school employees fit this narrative and have done so at school and during school functions, yet Archdiocese has turned a blind eye to it.

So, it seems the Archdiocese only cares when it hits the media.

I wonder if your employer is aware of how classy you are?
Have I been arrested for anything? No? Ok. And I also happen to not teach or work with children, so I’m allowed to live a debaucherous lifestyle.

I know you don’t like it when Moe gets exposed and isn’t having their a** kissed, but tough tiddies.

Last edited:
So trying to get laid is fireable too? Lots of married Catholic school employees fit this narrative and have done so at school and during school functions, yet Archdiocese has turned a blind eye to it.

So, it seems the Archdiocese only cares when it hits the media.
I really hate talking to you. You’re so ignorant and I can’t tell if it’s on purpose or if you’re really that clueless.

So teachers and admin should be fired for alcohol offenses?
I would say the part about creeping on women is the issue. I don’t know what an employment contract with the Diocese looks like, but I’m confident there’s some kind of conduct clause.

I'd imagine he is on a Principal contract. And where they'll get him is clause 4 about behavior and agreement with church teachings. The issue that I have said is the Archdiocese doesn't fire everyone for following this.... they don't check up to see if everyone is an active and registered member of a local parish, and that's the first thing listed. That's their problem is they don't follow their own contracts and that's what leads to them paying money in settlements.

Look, the guy is a human piece of garbage and should not be in or around a school or kids. But the Archdiocese needs to grow a backbone and either apply these guidelines to all of their school employees or don't. Archdiocese and Moeller are going to want this to end as quickly and quietly as possible.... .how and what that looks like is ultimately up to this idiot in charge of Moeller..... does he want to go along with their plan or does he want to go kicking and screaming.

Ah more strong Catholic values being demonstrated here instead of having civil discussion..... immediate name calling like children and politicians.
Friend, you have to admit this has Pboy on a bender. The rest of us are discussing rationally and he is out there acting like he's on Hard Copy chasing down the body cam footage.

I'm assuming Trey is already three to four pages in over on the Moeller forum as well.

Friend, you have to admit this has Pboy on a bender. The rest of us are discussing rationally and he is out there acting like he's on Hard Copy chasing down the body cam footage.

I'm assuming Trey is already three to four pages in over on the Moeller forum as well.
I’m not an incel. I’m just not going to pass up the chance to pile on an enemy school. I pulled back a bit on the X incident because it was kids, but the perpetrator being an adult? Go all in.

Drunk, harrasing women, married man employed by the church, partly responsible for raising young men. He'll be fired for sure. Not quiet as embarrassing as an adult getting kicked out of a HS football game and mentioned by the TV announcers for being a complete a-hole but it is close. I can guarantee if it wasnt the 4th quarter when Pboy got kicked out he would have changed clothes and came back.

Drunk, harrasing women, married man employed by the church, partly responsible for raising young men. He'll be fired for sure. Not quite as embarrassing as an adult getting kicked out of a HS football game and mentioned by the TV announcers for being a complete a-hole but it is close. I can guarantee if it wasnt the 4th quarter when Pboy got kicked out he would have changed clothes and came back.
I’m not trying to morally grandstand, but the harassing women part is objectively worse. Even more so with him being married.

Drunk, harrasing women, married man employed by the church, partly responsible for raising young men. He'll be fired for sure. Not quiet as embarrassing as an adult getting kicked out of a HS football game and mentioned by the TV announcers for being a complete a-hole but it is close. I can guarantee if it wasnt the 4th quarter when Pboy got kicked out he would have changed clothes and came back.
Glad the game is at Cintas, they don’t sell brats.

Look, the guy is a human piece of garbage and should not be in or around a school or kids. But the Archdiocese needs to grow a backbone and either apply these guidelines to all of their school employees or don't. Archdiocese and Moeller are going to want this to end as quickly and quietly as possible.... .how and what that looks like is ultimately up to this idiot in charge of Moeller..... does he want to go along with their plan or does he want to go kicking and screaming.

Look, if you make the news, because of your idiot behavior you will possibly get fired. Act like an idiot and no one knows then you are off the hook, but the odds are some day you will slip up.

He got caught and arrested. He will have to face the music of Moeller and the AOC.

What example are you talking about where someone got a 2nd chance for something similar or even close to something as dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.