MLB.TV/At Bat 2012

Me too

Since I'm going to be in Akron for the first month of the season and they don't show the games up here I'll probably buy like a one month subscription for either MLB TV or Radio, if they have it. Haven't really looked into it much. It really pisses me off you can't listen to the games over the internet since every other league allows it, even the NFL.

Yeah that's pretty expensive if you only want to watch on your phone. But there will be about 25 games until I get home so that's only $1.20/game since I have to buy XboxLive. No way I'd spend $125 for the whole season

Sig, I'm pretty sure you can listen to all the games if you just download At Bat 2012 for your phone. Do you have an android or iphone? If you have an android, I can most certainly get you the paid version of the app at no charge.

EDIT: Upon investigation, you DO have to have a subscription to listen to games. I must have bootlegged the paid app last year when I had my Thunderbolt.

I have a driod but only with like 2g of data per month so that would run out pretty quickly if I tried to listen to the games. I'm just going to buy it so I can watch them on my computer or Xbox. I'm tired of using the illegal streaming sites

Trying to figure out how I'm going to do it this year as well. There's probably no point, since weekday games will be starting at like 1 here, while I'm at work, so I would only be able to watch/listen to the games on weekends. Box scores it is I guess.

had MLB.tv last year on my IPad. only did it for the last couple months.

figured out that if you know someone who subscribes to MLB.tv(my brother in law), you can download the app on your Iphone or Ipad for free, then just simply log in with their username and password (if they don't mind you using it).

i've been doing this since the season started. no issues at all.