MLB postseason expansion

Home FIELD advantage, I concur.
Being the home team with the last at bat, to me that is the biggest advantage in sports.

With that said, I havent really dissected this new possible format but to me anything that extends the season does not interest me one bit. The length of the season, and the additional length of the postseason games, is a huge turn off for me and a lot of fans. Sure, if my team is in it i would not care, but MLB needs fans of baseball to watch, not just the fans of teams playing.

Agreed but if there is one sport where home field advantage has less of an edge it is baseball

Home FIELD advantage, I concur.
Being the home team with the last at bat, to me that is the biggest advantage in sports.

With that said, I havent really dissected this new possible format but to me anything that extends the season does not interest me one bit. The length of the season, and the additional length of the postseason games, is a huge turn off for me and a lot of fans. Sure, if my team is in it i would not care, but MLB needs fans of baseball to watch, not just the fans of teams playing.
Baseball has the lowest home field win percentage in comparison to the NBA and NBA and even NHL..

absolute crap..... they play 162 games for a reason. Go back to 4 teams making it. 1 game wildcard is stupid.