Mitch Mustain, #2 QB in Nation, Decommitment?

ballinmoe05

Rumors are flying out of Arkansas that say he has decommited and the front runners to land him are Tennessee (b/c of Cutliffe w/ the Mannings) and Notre Dame (even though they have 2 4 star QBs commited). Other teams in for his services are said to be South Carolina (Steve Spurriur), Florida (If Tebow goes elsewhere), and Arkansas(their still in it).

My guess is it will be Notre Dame, even (which would most likely cause one of their two qb committments to transfer)

or if not them, back to Arkansas (providing all the coaching confusion down there is cleared up)

Tennessee still has Ainge (maybe Cutcliffe will give him a boost) and a highly rated freshman who redshirted this year named, Jonathan Crompton.

Wat do you think Don, ur the Vol expert,?

I really believe that Mustain will end up at Arkansas, he supposedly developed a really close relationship with Houston Nutt, and is just trying to ensure that he will end up with the coach who earned his trust!!!

I think Mustain will still end up at Arkansas, because rumors are his high school coach is going to be hired there.

If he doesn't end up at Arkansas though, it will be Tennessee and not Notre Dame...

As for Erik Ainge, he is terrible, he has no mechanics and no confidence, Cutcliffe would be better off to not worry about that head case, and move on to Crompton and if they are lucky enough to land him, Mustain...